kun - "love talk"

word count : 660

-

"hey, y/n! you're here," kun smiled as you walked into the studio.

"hi," you smiled and closed the door behind you. kun stood up and both of you hugged each other. "how you doing?" you asked him.

"i'm pretty good. you got the song?" he asked and you nodded. "sit down," he said and sat down on the chair he was sitting on when you walked in. you sat down next to him, and you put your backpack in your lap. you opened your backpack and took out your laptop case. you unzipped the case and took your laptop out, putting it on the table.

opening your laptop while humming, you found the song you made.

"i recorded the lyrics too, but i can't sing as well as you," you laughed but kun shook his head at you.

"don't say that about yourself. i think you're a great singer," he replied to your comment about yourself.

you looked over at him with a smile before looking back and pulling up the song.

"okay, here it is," you replied and connected your laptop to the sound system in the room, "ready?" you asked him.

"yeah, i'm waiting," he replied and sat back in his chair.

you played the song and it played from the speakers. you listened to the beat you made with the lyrics that you honestly didn't sing well.

you looked over at kun for his reaction, but he kept his composure, which meant that you couldn't tell if he liked the song or not. three and a half minutes later and the song ended off with the last line of lyrics and the subtle ending beat.

you still looked at kun, who put a smile on his face. you smiled back at him.

"that was really good. i love the lyrics with it," he complimented, "you did an amazing job in this," he added.

you shrugged, "just did my best as per usual." you grabbed one of your notebooks from your backpack and opened it to the page with the lyrics. "here, you can take a picture and make any changes. the rap part can definitely be changed to something better," you said to him. you started fishing through your backpack again and grabbed the flash drive that kun would need, "and here's the flash drive. the instrumental is on there too."

kun nodded and took a picture of the lyrics, flipping the pages.

"i might have some of the guys change it up. i'll send it to them later," he replied.

"cool. alrighty, my job here is done," you said to him.

"what? already?" kun questioned, clearly wondering why you were already leaving after arriving just minutes ago.

"well, you have the song and the lyrics. now it's your turn to do some magic," you replied. "are you trying to keep me captive or something?" you laughed.

he frowned, "i just wanted to work with you more. it's been awhile since i've seen you." all of a sudden, his phone rang and he sighed. he picked his phone up from the table, and he answered the call. "hey. i'll be there in a few. yea." the call quickly ended, "never mind, looks like we're not hanging out anymore."

"practice?" you asked.

"yea, the guys and i are practicing our songs," he mentioned. both of you started packing up your stuff.

"are you free later?" you asked him, knowing that he wanted to hang out with you.

"later? yea, i am," he nodded.

"then, let's hang out later. we can get a drink or something tonight," you suggested to him, bringing kun to a smile. he chuckled and both of you exited the room.

he closed the door. "call me when it's after dark. i should be done by then, and i'll treat you to dinner," he said to you.

"sounds good to me," you agreed before you two said your goodbyes and walked in different directions.