31

Jiang Zheng's roommates looked at each other, and then began to pat the rainbow fart.

"How can our brother Jiang be old? He is clearly in his prime and full of heroism."

"Yes, yes, our Jiang brother's face is obviously a teenager, how can it be old?"

...

The more Jiang Zheng listened, the more dissatisfied he became. He reached out and touched his face, thinking about how to make himself look more mature.

...

Ever since Jiang Zheng picked it up, Yu Qian felt that it was always strange for the two to get along together.

Just like now, the four of them eat together, obviously, just like in high school, but Yu Qian just felt that Jiang Zheng's presence on the opposite side was so strong that she ignored Lin Niannian next to her.

After a meal, she was absent-minded. She didn't even know when Lin Niannian and Bai Qiming left. When she came back to her senses, only Jiang Zheng was left by her side.

"Xiaoyuer, come and let me show you something." Jiang Zheng returned to his former unruly appearance.

Yu Qian stayed in place awkwardly, Jiang Zheng frowned and pulled her closer, handing her the phone.

"What?" Yu Qian muttered, then looked at his phone.

What caught my eye was an intimate photo of Zhang Yifan and a girl wearing military training uniforms.

Yu Qian: "!!"

Thanks to her, she thought that it had only been more than half a month since she entered the university, and that scumbag must have not taken action yet. Never thought that not only did he take action a long time ago, but also three! !

Yu Qian was so angry that the universe was about to explode, her fingers slid quickly.

Jiang Zheng was talking about his investigation results: "I asked someone to go to his high school to check, this scum is a habitual offender."

"When he was a sophomore in high school, his puppy love was caught by the school. As a result, the girl insisted that Zhang Yifan was chasing her, but she did not agree. In the end, the school considered Zhang Yifan's excellent grades, and the matter was taken lightly."

"But then Zhang Yifan began to retaliate. When he was in his third year of high school, he chased two girls at the same time. This incident caused quite a lot of trouble in their school. Later, a girl was expelled from school, but Zhang Yifan has never been affected by it. What impact."

Yu Qian also turned to the back at this time, and saw Zhang Yifan's puppy love, who indeed looked very innocent.

Although he knew the reason, it didn't dampen Yu Qian's anger in the slightest.

Whose debt are you going to find someone to repay, such an indiscriminate attack sweeping across a large area is not a scumbag.

According to the speed at which this scumbag committed the crime, she couldn't even imagine that Wang Jiajia was the first victim in her previous life.