32

As soon as Yu Qian said these words, the group was silent for a second, and then the screen swiped instantly.

[Yuyuyu: Who? 】

[Beautiful Beauty: Seek pictures and truths! 】

[My husband is Thor: Is it above the fruit or below the fruit? 】

【Yuyuyu:…】

【Is it Yu or not She:… 】

Fang Yan's focus was really different, and Yu Qian couldn't help but twitch at the corner of her mouth. As for asking for pictures... Yu Qian pretended she didn't see it.

[My husband is Thor: Blindly guessed that it was a man surnamed Jiang. 】

Seeing Fang Yan's words, Yu Qian was so frightened that she almost lost her phone. Could it be that Jiang Zheng had already shown it, but she didn't notice it?

[Yu Yuyu: Really Jiang Zheng? 】

[Beautiful Lady: I ​​seem to have missed something? How come you all seem to know. 】

Yu Qian tangled for a while, but still explained the process to the sisters in the group. After all, she is a single mother and child. Facing the sudden love, she is still very uneasy and urgently needs a military teacher to analyze.

But she still overestimated the group of single dogs. Yu Qian watched the group screen for a long time without making any good suggestions, and sighed sadly. Sure enough, a young friend.

In her last life, everyone except her had boyfriends, but now she is the first to encounter relationship problems, and she can't help if she wants to consult.

Yu Qian exited the group chat with a bit of melancholy, and then opened the photo unconsciously.

"Hey—" Yu Qian felt that there was an unknown liquid in the corner of her mouth, and her old face suddenly turned red. She quickly turned off her phone and lay in the quilt. She deceived herself and closed her eyes. She really put herself to sleep.

On the other side, after waiting for a long time, Jiang Zheng, who did not see Yu Qian's reply again, poked her avatar fiercely, and then clicked on a certain degree silently.

He is still an innocent boy, and he has to learn how to flirt with his girlfriend.

Looking at a lot of love words that jumped out on the Internet, Jiang Zheng touched his chin with some thought. Do girls really like such sweet words?

Jiang Zheng kept trying, in case Yu Qian would eat this set of ideas, silently edited a love story;

[In the future, I want to hold your hand and toast the wine of all the guests. 】

As soon as it was sent out, Jiang Zheng regretted it. They were not in love yet. Just thinking about getting married would make Yu Qian feel that he was in a hurry? Withdraw quickly.

[After meeting you, I am very happy, how about you? 】

No, no, no, I feel like my mother is chirping, so I withdraw and withdraw.

[Thousands of stars are not as dazzling as you. 】

Would this be too licking? No, no, no, withdraw withdraw.

After posting several articles in a row and then withdrawing them, Jiang Zheng angrily closed a certain degree, feeling that the above was simply garbage.

The finger stopped on the WeChat page for a long time, and finally he sent a sentence [Good night, good dream. 】

-My little fish.