39

Saturday, January 23.

Yu Qian woke up from the dormitory bed in a daze.

Since last night, she has been thinking about how Jiang Zheng will confess to her today, so that she has an unprecedented insomnia.

Today is the weekend and she plans to go home for her birthday.

Eighteen years old, a special age, well, a person with full civil capacity stipulated by the state, is an adult in the true sense.

Two days ago, her mother called her and said that Uncle Bai planned to arrange a banquet for her, but she rejected it.

On birthdays like this, she still likes to share it with her family and friends.

Yu Qian got up and took a shower seriously. While brushing her teeth, she began to unconsciously wonder, what form will Jiang Zheng confess to?

Like in the TV series, standing under the girls' dormitory and confessing loudly?

Candlelight dinner confession?

Or, like Mr. Ba Zongwen, do you want to make a confession in the next advertising space?

"Pfft...cough cough cough." Yu Qian was choked by the picture she imagined, and her face was red from coughing.

Not long after washing up happily, Jiang Zheng called.

Yu Qian went downstairs with anticipation, but...

Nothing at all?

Yu Qian looked at Jiang Zheng carefully, there was no sign of being specially dressed up, and it didn't look like she brought a gift.

"Come on, Qiming and the others are already waiting for us at the school gate."

Jiang Zheng urged Yu Qian with a normal face.

Looking at Jiang Zheng like this, Yu Qian began to doubt her life. Wasn't he in a hurry to confess before? Why are you calmer than her today?

The two of them had their own concerns, and did not speak along the way, until Yu Qian was still in a trance when they got into the car.

"Qian Qian, happy birthday!" Lin Niannian was full of energy, and she was even happier than Yu Qian herself.

Yu Qian smiled and thanked her.

On the way back, Lin Niannian and Yu Qian were chatting and discussing the whole process. Jiang Zheng was very rarely focused on the phone without saying a word.

Back at Bai's house, Wang Hui and Bai Jin were both at home, and the cakes were already bought and placed on the table.

Seeing the smiling faces of her relatives, Yu Qian also laughed very happily, but she always felt a little uncomfortable in her heart, what was Jiang Zheng going to do?

For Yu Qian's eighteenth birthday, Wang Hui still attaches great importance to it.

She cooked specially today, cooked poached eggs for Yu Qian, and made Yu Qian's favorite dishes. She has been busy preparing all afternoon, even more solemn than during Chinese New Year.