The Four of Diamonds

Chapter - 24 
================

  Chapter - 24  ================

Swadheenta 

After pooja which went well surprisingly because I thought I'll mess up but nothing happened. I and Bhabhi are walking around the corridor when I remembered something.

" Bhabhi have you ever been to the floor below?" I asked her and she look at me surprised then continue walking.

" No it was sealed for years no one goes there"

This means she was ghost.

" But how you know?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

" Reh.. Yuvraj told me he said it is treasure there"

" Yes, you know the entire floor is made for king's third queen, he loves her so much and gifts her so much jewellery and maybe the treasure is of her jewellery collection," she said.

Wow, she is like me.

" I also heard that there are swings tied with silk ropes on a gold pole"

"Is it? But I didn't see them" the words escaped my mouth before I knew it and Bhabhi stopped and stare at me with a raised eyebrow.

" This means you went there," she asked, I nodded slowly and she gasped.

" You know it was not allowed but still you went there if someone gets to know about it you don't know what will happen and you're Princess of Rajgarh..ohh god" I placed my hands on her shoulder.

Moreover, I'm Princess of Rajgarh, what does that mean?

I look at her and found her rambling I placed my hand on her shoulders "Bhabhi relax" she stops talking.

" Bhabhi you got shocked hearing this what will happen if I tell you what happened there?"

" What happened?" She asked slowly, I take a deep breath.

" I saw a ghost" I whispered and wait for her reaction.

" Ap majak kar rahi hai, hai na?"

" Nahi" I shook my head " I really saw someone standing there her back was facing me she was wearing a red colour dupatta I saw her and got scared and run upstairs"

" You believe in ghosts, right?" I asked when she didn't show any reaction.

" Of course I do"