the war of love

Emily comes out of the house with a high temper " give me all the information about this woman Jisoo, Jung Hae-in's woman for me I want it today" she calls someone to give her the information about Jisoo " they said if you want to fight your enemy you have to get to know them well as well as their weakness, I will make your life miserable just wait and see" she says before drives away.

Jisoo after Emily's presence she doesn't say a word even Hae-In tried to talk to her or even Dalki. She comes to the room with a bag of glass to treat her swelling cheek "Love, I know it's my fault for not telling about this, Emily and I, have nothing to do with each other anymore trust me, I love you" he says and hugging her from behind. Jisoo gives him a forced smile " I wish you were saying the truth Hae-In, you don't when it's comes to love and jealousy women can do everything even kill people" Jisoo says in her mind and think about the last words that Emily had said.

In the evening, both of them pass their time staying in their room because today it's Saturday so Hae-In doesn't go to work. When they're cuddling in warm the butler interrupts them " Master, Mme. you have a phone call from the reporter asks you to give them some information" she knocks on the door " About what?" he asks " About you and Mme." When he heard the reporter want to ask about him and Jisoo he opens the door and declines the call " Don't ever answer the phone from the reporter again ok" he commands the butler, he knows something was off.

Jisoo open the TV and sees the news about her and Hae-In is a leak because of Dispatch

NEW: dispatch reveals the news of a famous superstar, modeling, actress, and singer miss Kim Jisoo had married a rich and powerful man of South Korea is Mr. Jung Hae-In, and gave birth to a son become a hot topic for the social media player to discuss. The majority of her fans got shocked but they're happy for both of them but some are calling her a gold digger. Otherwise, none of us can reach contact with Mr. Jung-Hae-In or Miss Kim Jisoo all we can do is wait to see how they will clear these rumors.

" BULLSH*t" he curses out loud after he heard the news and Jisoo looks outside, she sees many reposter in front of the house. Both of them coming down " Tell the bodyguard and the security to drive them away otherwise they will face the law with me" he commands in a scary tone and makes a mafia face, all the maids, bodyguards even the butlers are afraid of him " Don't put to much pressure on yourself it isn't your fault" Jisoo tells him and pats his hand.

" I'm sorry, to make it hard for you," she said and looks on the floor " Jisoo, ah I know it's too fast for me to say this but it's the only way for you....... Marry Me Kim Jisoo" he takes out a red box of a diamond ring and opens it in front of her " YES! I DO" she nods along with an agreement and hug him tightly " You're my wife but not legally we should have something better as a proof that you are marrying to me" He puts the ring in her ring finger " You make a call to my lawyer to come here" Jisoo looks at him " You will know after he arrives" he tells her and makes her sits.

Not long after the call the lawyer arrives at his house " hello young master and Mme." the lawyer greet them Jisoo stands up and bows to him because he is old enough to be her grandpa " Jisoo this Mr. Pi is my family lawyer since my parents alive, and I don't to presence who is she to you, you already know" Mr. Pi smiles makes her more confuse but remain silence. Mr. Pi looks at her " Elegant, smart, respectful and cheerful she indeed look alike your mother" Hae-In smiles and interwind Jisoo with his " So how is going the thing that I've asked you to do?" he asks Mr.Pi

Mr.Pi doesn't say anything but to smile " Teenagers these days have a hot blood" he pulls out two paper " Marry certificate!" Jisoo exclaims " Yes it is love, like I said we need prove about our marriage" he said and sign the paper immediately and give it to Jisoo. For our Chu is signing the other paper and give it to him too to exchange because it's has two paper one for them and other one is for Mr.Pi to work with the law to prove them as a legal partner.

" Mr. Pi I may interrupt you more for prepare for us a press conference for tomorrow I want to clear this mess and I want to conserve Jisoo reputation too" he says and she nods "sure no problem young master, but I suggest you and Mme. to take a break after this problem is silent you can comeback to Seoul" Mr. Pi suggest both of them an idea at the same time they get frustrated in here " good idea Mr. Pi I will but after I clean this mess thank you" he thanks his lawyer and farewell him with Jisoo. Both of them get into the house and breath out because hey can solve a problem.

"Master you got a phone call from secretary Yoon" a maid give him the phone " you can get in before me and look after Dalki because I heard he search for you" he tells her and she goes in without a words maybe he doesn't her here for some business " you haha be something to tell me?" After Jisoo get in he back to talk with Sung-Jae " boss Emily had send someone to get the information about miss Jisoo today and I am not sure about the news about you and miss Jisoo today is also her or not" Sung-Jae tells his boss about the informations that he gots " no one dare to disobey me except her she leaked the new....... But don't do anything just let her be" he orders Sung-Jae to let Emily go. After he says this he wants to decline the call but " Boss when can I go back to work by your side again it's so boring here" he says without showing his face Hae-In already knows he is pouting " you want to comeback and see how miss HaRi doing right she fine don't worry" he tease his secretary a bit " I'm not saying anything about that talkative parrot boss" he says before declining the call. Hae- In smiles a bit but his smiles fade away " I'll let you go and I wish you don't comeback to stab the wound that almost healed Jeon Emily" he looks at the blue sky above him.

 Hae- In smiles a bit but his smiles fade away " I'll let you go and I wish you don't comeback to stab the wound that almost healed Jeon Emily" he looks at the blue sky above him

( tell me if you thinks he still love that Jeon Emily👀 this story will turn upside down because of her you will see 🥸☠️)