Chp 29

Artist: Hana97_58 on Twitter (I think, I found it on Pinterest so I'm not 100% sure T~T)

Writing this while my friend is drawing sm uhhh questionable on my laptop o~O

Scared rn

(Update; she finished it and colored it and everything T~T

Also I'm posting this and that one other story I was talking about at the same time if you wanna check it out! Is just one chapter but it's pretty long! :D (That's why this chp isn't long)

Soon in this story tho there'll be angst again >:D
~~~~

No Ones Perspective
-Swearing-

"Wow! This taste amazing Chongyun! How'd you learn to make this?" Venti said while shoveling the food down his throat. "Oh, uh..." Chongyun starts, smiling like a child after the compliment. "It's, nothing special, just a recipe I learned from an online friend! I actually plan on seeing her in person soon, she lives just about 2 hours away!" He said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Ooo what's her name?" Venti asked while leaning over the counter a bit. Xiao stops eating to listen too, curious to know the name. "Xiangling, she owns a restaurant with her dad so she sent me a few recipes." Xiao looks at him surprised. "Oh you know Xiangling?" He asks genuinely surprised. "Yeah, I was the one to add her to our group chat." Xingqiu said, answering his question. "Xiangling's pretty cool, pretty funny too. And pretty in genera- OW! Hey!?" Venti was saying before Xiao elbowed him. "Looks like someone's jealous~ also how to you guys know her." Xingqiu said, making Xiao roll his eyes, before answering the question. "She went to my old school, good friends with one of my good friends, I took Venti to visit my good friend and she took us to her restaurant. Geez, all three of them are so annoying, they talk wayyyy to much." Xiao said rolling his eyes again. "Hey!! Meanie!"

They all had a good laugh. They finished eating and went to the living room and sat on Xingqiu's very big and comfortable sofa. "So guys, what should we do now?" Xingqiu asked, hanging upside-down off the couch, his head on the floor, legs over the couch holding him up. "We could play the switch?" Chongyun suggested. "Sure, you guys wanna play smash bros?" Xingqiu asked, looking up at the two. "Yeah sure!" Venti said.

Despite Venti being so excited to play, he sucked at it, like really bad. Not his fault though, it was his first time playing the game. (Me too Venti, me too) Though, it was also Xiao's first time playing, since they both don't own a switch or a wii, Xiao would get second almost every round, just trying to beat Xingqiu who would win every round. Xiao was a fast learner, being as competitive as he was, he was learning the movements as fast as he could to beat Xingqiu's ass. Chongyun was pretty average, only sometimes beating Xiao, also helping Venti out when he needed it.

"FUCK!!! WHY CANT I WIN DAMN IT!!?" Xiao screamed slamming, making Xingqiu snort. "Must suck to suck." He says shrugging. "OH FUCK OFF!! ILL BEAT YOU THIS ROUND WATCH ME!!!" He screams, Chongyun and Venti laughing so hard, especially Venti who was about to fall off the couch, clutching his stomach so hard.

"Actually I think we should play Mario Cart!" Chongyun said after calming down a bit. "OH HELL NO!!! NOT UNTIL I BEAT HIS ASS!!" Xiao screamed, making Venti laugh even harder, if that was possible.
.
.
.
"FUCK YEAH!! FUCK YOU!! I BEAT YOU!!!" Xiao screamed laughing like a maniac as he jumped in the air. Xingqiu ended up switching the game to Mario Cart after Xiao lost again and rage quit. "I was going easy on you, didn't you see me not drift once? And I still passed right after you passed the finish." Xingqiu said smirking before Xiao kicked his leg. "FUCK YOU! You did NOT!"

A/N Mario Cart and Smash Bros is a nice peaceful game to play with some friend.

Published: February 7
Word-Count: 691