Chapter 57

Romeo's POV

Looking at the time as Domizio, Armando, Enrique, Elio, Alfonso, Marino, Paulo and Jacob emerged from the distance, their guns raised while the guards slowly moved to the side allowing Amara's family to walk straight to the car. 4:04am.

'Che cazzo ci fai qui?'
—Italian—(What the fuck are you doing here?)
Alfonso asked, standing at Roman's window.

'Sedile posteriore.'
—Italian—(Back seat)
Was all he said making them all look and their expressions completely change.

Without saying anything, Armando opened the back door and wrapped both of his daughter's arms around his neck and gently picked her up.

He walked back towards the house with his family following, occasionally looking back after they nodded at us, silently thanking us.

'Eso salió mejor de lo que pensaba.'
—Spanish—(That went better than i thought)
Roman said, leaning back in my seat.

'Tuvimos a su hija, por supuesto que todo salió bien.'
—Spanish—(We had their daughter, of course it went okay)
I replied, beginning to drive back home.

Minutes later, we were walking back into our house. Everyone was sleeping, including our parents.

Making our way into the kitchen, we grabbed our vitamins, that Amara forced us on, and swallowed the specific ones were meant to have before sleeping.

'noche hermano'
—Spanish—(Night bro)
We both muttered, fist bumping him as i went towards Mateo's bedroom and Carlos' and then Leonardo's, checking to see if they was home.

Carefully closing my little brother's door, i walked towards Emilio's bedroom, already knowing that Elias would be with my parents.

Opening the door and peeking in, i saw Emilio drawing pictures on his wall with his finger as he lied in bed.

'Vamos.'
—Spanish—(Let's go)
I muttered, picking him up and taking him to my room, placing him under the blanket while i went to change and clean my teeth.

'Amara?'
He asked quietly, making me smile.

'Ella esta en casa.'
—Spanish—(She's at home)
I explained, making him huff.

'¿Me encuentro con ella?'
—Spanish—(I meet her?)
He questioned as i nodded.

'¿Cena?'
—Spanish—(Dinner?)
He whispered, confusing me.

'Mamá dijo mañana.'
—Spanish—(Mama said tomorrow)
Making me realize that my family had asked Amara over for dinner tomorrow, well today.

'Mierda.'
—Spanish—(Fuck.)
I muttered, grabbing my phone from my nightstand and quickly messaging Amara.

'Good morning pretty girl. Meet us at Encantado at 7pm. Wear a dress.' ~ Romeo

'Vete a dormir hermanito.'
—Spanish—(Go to sleep little bro)
I said, putting my phone back and turning over, as he hugged me more.

'Noche Rome'
—Spanish—(Night Rome)
He mumbled, closing his eyes.

•••••••

Amara's POV

Groaning as i rolled over, my body hit something hard.

'Do you mind?'
I heard a voice say as i opened my eyes, squinting.

'Hm?'

'I'm trying to watch my show. Quiet please'
Angelo replied quickly, stuffing a handful of popcorn in his mouth.