burn

The dragon flies through every cloud and everytime se come out wetter then me entered. The feeling was amazing and I remember the last time I felt like this,when I rode buckbeak with Harry in our third year.

"We're dropping" Harry yells.

"I say we jump!" Ron says what Harry basically just said.

"When?" Hermione yells back.

"Now!" I let go at my word and fall into the water.

As I'm completely drenched, I'm over taken by the torturous familiar pain in my head and I immediately grab it and scream in pain as loud as I can,giving the water a way to enter my body.

I try to lift myself to the surface but everytime that I manage,I sink into the water again. I let go of all the pain as I try to focus on one thing,Valerie. I think of everything we did as children as my lungs start to burn. As everything gets blurry someone pulls me but my hand.

When my lungs are purified by oxygen,I cough like death tried to take me. Now that I'm thinking about it,he had me in his hands but I barely slipped through his fingers.

Ron pulls me toward dry ground as Harry spits water in all directions,"He knows. You-know-who. He knows we broke into Gringotts. He knows what he took and he knows we're hunting Horcruxes"

"How is it you know?" Hermione pants after him.

"I saw him"

"You let him in? Harry you can't do that" I almost yell at him as we climb higher.

"Ella,I can't always help it! Well,maybe I can. I don't know."

"Never mind, What happened?" Ron asks.

Harry explains how He-who-must-not-be-named is angry and scared and that we'll be able to kill him. Hermione gives me the essence of Dittany to regrow my skin and blistered hands because of the dragon's heat.

"There's one at Hogwarts" Harry says as he takes of his shirt. I now realize how cold the wind is blowing against me,"I saw the castle and Rowena Ravenclaw. It must have something to do with her. We have to go there now"

"Are you mental! We can't do that. We've got to plan something like that!" I yell as I start to change it warmer clothes Hermione handed me from her bag.

"Ella! When have any of our plans ever actually work?" Harry challenges me,which I'm surprised by. He should know by now I'm always right.

"Never because you always go of course! We plan,we get ther,you make all hell break lose!" I yell as I pierce into his soul through his eyes.

"One problem. Snape's headmaster now. We can't just walk through the front door"

"We'll go to Hogsmeade,to honeydukes" I smile at Harry because the memory,"take the secret passage in the cellar" I take of my shirt and reach to take the dry one from the ground.

"There's something wrong with him" Harry starts after a few moments of silence,"it's like,you know,in the past, I've always been able to follow his thoughts. And now everything just feels disconnected"

"Mayne it's the Horcruxes. Maybe he's growing weaker. Maybe he's dying" Ron suggest.

"No, it's more like he's wounded. If anything,he feels more dangerous"