43 | New objectives

"You're telling me

"You're telling me.. He's still alive?"

Okkotsu's brows furrowed as he tried to process the information passed onto him. He makes eye contact with Tsukumo to confirm-she only nods, her arms crossed across her chest. She told them everything that Kugisaki said to her.

"What now?" Utahime questions, "The kids are all here and safe. Maybe we can think of something."

She's being too optimistic. Six sorcerers in training and only two skilled professionals-which are Okkotsu and Tsukumo-what plan could they possibly think of? Neither Tsukumo or Utahime want to put any of the children in danger, too.

Though they must still try..

"I have a bad feeling about this." Tsukumo says, "They say he's sealed and Y/N has been taken away. We can come up with something for sure, but where do we start?"

"Maybe.. Call Sensei's friends?" Okkotsu suggest, "Geto and Ieiri. They might help."

Tsukumo questions the boy, "Would they believe us? Fushiguro could convince them, but that comes with a price-his identity being revealed. The people guarding the Gojo's estate won't let a sorcerer like me get in so easily and if they ever saw Fushiguro, they'll call the Zen'ins."

"We need to avoid being the center of attention.. Gojo's whereabouts or existence shouldn't be revealed. It would make things harder."

"How about Nanami? Y/N told me he knew of Gojo." Utahime says, "We need as many sorcerers here. Someone who can seal the Gojo Satoru is certainly a strong opponent.."

Okkotsu's then chimes in, "I'll do whatever i can. Please let us assist in saving sensei and Y/N!"

Tsukumo cracks a smile,

"Calm down kid," she pats him on the back, "Go head to Y/N's home and have someone help you get there. Apparently an informant named Sumida is holding off the person who sealed Gojo."

"I'll try to contact Ieiri and Geto. I'll also pass by Nanami's and tell him what's happening. You, Utahime, should stay here with the others and keep them out of harms way." Tsukumo continues to which Utahime nods.

"We shouldn't waste too much time. Lets move."

The boy with dark hair immediately leaves as soon as Tsukumo finishes talking, now walking over to his friends who are talking to three unfamiliar faces. Okkotsu's eyes land on a boy with pink hair.

"Sorry to interrupt, but you'll be coming with me." he says, catching everyone's attention, "It's urgent. Bring me to your home and we'll find a way to free sensei."

"Sensei..?"

"No. I'll be coming with you instead."

Fushuguro quickly chimes in while silence fills the air. His brows are furrowed-it's as if he's worried about something. Okkotsu shakes his head no.