Lace Bralettes

AnnaLeigh Malfoy

"Hey"

I squinted my eyes and stood still as if that would somehow mask the fact that I'm standing here drunk out of my mind in front of him. He blinked slowly and shifted to the side so he could look at me properly.

"Anna" he sighed "Darling, what are you doing?"

Darling.

"Fuck" I whispered and looked to Elora who still looked sound asleep. I didn't know if it was because I was drunk or Draco's voice—not even to mention the way he looked right now. The white t-shirt stretched across his broad chest, tightened around his biceps to insinuate the muscle protruding.

But it was hot. The temperature in the room rose and so did the blush upon my cheeks—Thank god for the darkness.

"AnnaLeigh" he reminded me with his presence and I was able to snap myself out of the trance.

Well, that was until I looked at him again.

"Draco" I breathed out "Put her to bed" I said, gesturing to a softly snoring Elora.

"Love—"

"Draco" I rose an eyebrow and pushed myself from the wall "Put her to bed"

He gave a nod before getting up and leaning over to pick Elora up with ease. She stayed in her deep sleep state, even adjusting herself to be comfortable in Draco's arms.

I opened the door so he could walk past me and out for he room with her. Once he did, I took this time to catch my breath. I could still feel my mind spin from the Whisky and my vision wavered slightly.

I tossed my head back and opened my mouth agape, anything for the air to easily glide down into my lunges.

"Anna" I jumped and turned around to watched Draco close the door behind him and walk back over to the bed.

"Draco Malfoy" his name rolled off my lips so slow. Everything was slow, being drunk—it felt as though.

"Darling, ar—"

"For fucks sake" I groaned "Stop calling my darling"

"But you—"

"Do YOU have any idea what it takes resisting the urge to tie you to the bed post and fuck you til you're numb when you call me that" I drawled as if this was a sentence I'd say in everyday conversation.

Draco on the other hand, I was too drunk to notice just how much those words leaving my mouth had affected him.

Stretching his head to the side, he fought his urge to take me up on my words and stood to his feet again. I didn't even notice he walked towards me until his fingers met my chin and hitched up so I could look him.

"If I were you, I'd shut up and get into bed" he whispered.

"No, Draco—"

"You'll feel that statement tomorrow. Now get the fuck in bed before I leave you shaking and begging" he let go of my chin harshly before walking back around to the other side and getting under the covers himself.

I stood there for a silence second, trying to contain myself. Behind drunk, his worlds didn't nearly affect me as much as they would.

I brushed it off and got into bed right next to him.

I'm gonna feel this tomorrow.

"Mum!" I jolted awake with the harsh shout and shake from Lorenzo. I sat up and panted, looking to my side with an annoyed glance.