Study Therapy- X

What happened the night before shook you. You thought about it constantly as your parents often wore a thin smile. It felt forced. A part of you wondered what would have happened if you didn't tell them. What were you even warning them about?

There's no use wondering, you sigh to yourself. Your parents still allow you to visit the madrigals, even though it was clear that they could not help with your speech problems. They welcomed you whenever you visited as well, so that was nice.

Maybe they can take your mind off of, whatever this is. And so, like before you trudged your way into the famous Casita. Camilo was expecting you already, or by some coincidence he just happen to be strutting outside casita's door.

He looks around for a moment before seeing you, his eyes brightening.

"Hermosa! Couldn't wait to see me?" Camilo playfully cooed wrapping his arms over your shoulders. You huff and walk towards Casita, attempting to drag the male with you.

Except he doesn't move.

"woah, where are you going?" God that smug face-

"move." you turn to face him and pout.

"if you say please~" The audacity of that stupid, handsome and idiotic boy will get on your nerves one day.

"please."
"please what?"
Theres a soft whine as you tug on him, "please... Move."

It's your turn to stare in amusement as the male flushes a dark red, instead pulling you along and muttering to himself. The doors open You're slightly confused at his reaction, but before you think too much about it you end up bumping into Dolores.

She glanced at her brother, whose ears were red then back to you.

"hello, dolo, doloo," you quietly mutter to yourself, "Dolo, Dolores!"

She smiles and nods. Camilo still doesn't seem to have slipped out of his stupor but turns and frowns.

"Hermosa, how could you say Dmt sister's name before me? " he's blushing furiously but still trying to fluster you. Camilo will never stop will he? His sister only eyes him. You shrug at his remark.

"Dolo... Res, can you, teach, teach me how to?" there's hesitancy in your voice and she nods again. Youre not sure if she fully understood but she agreed anyhow. Camilo, tries to butt in and join, only his sister brushes him off and drags you with her.

He's complaining behind the two of you. Next time you meet hes definitely not going to let this go.

The madrigals sure like dragging people.

"what's your relationship with my brother?" her question takes you aback. You wonder if she knows just how longs it been since you met her brother.

"I only met-"

"That doesnt change anything." Dolores' eyes bore into yours. What do you say? Even if you denied her claims, would she believe it?

"you don't have to reply now," she hastily brought you into her room. "But I'd like to know if anything happens."

At this point you're lost. No idea what to say, nor how to act. Dolores pats the padded floor, inviting you to come sit.

"I'll tell you how to say everyones name, but I'm a tough teacher."

Indeed she was.

It was rough and unrelenting, but it helped you forget about your troubles. Dolores would sound everything out softly in and you would follow suit. You didn't know why Camilo wasn't invited- though maybe it was because of what she suspected. And though you will have wanted Camilo to tutor you more, there was a question you had to ask Dolores.

"did you, did you hear," you pause while the girl turns to you with questioning eyes. "did you hear, last, last night?"

"i did. You didn't really want lessons did you?"

an embarrassed flush covers your face as you look to her expectantly. she sighs.

"Its better if you dont talk to me about it, i cant keep things to myself." Dolores pursed her lips. Thats fair, you nodded to yourself. You didn't exactly want to indulge Camilo im your problems so soon. it felt strange.

"Have you told Camilo yet?" At his sudden mention you jolt, the girl only raising her brows.

"i, should i?"Your answer comes out in a stutter.

"why did you tell me?"
"what?"

"we haven't talked as much as you did with my brother." She has a point. "so why did you tell me instead of him?"

"I..." the words you had lined up to say dissipated slowly. Camilo felt, even though you had met for the span of three days, he felt personal. you wanted to keep him associated with happy feelings to some extent. And something, deep, deep down was telling you to keep it to yourself. Talking to dolores made it angrily bang at your chest.

"its, its hard to explain." You mutter. "Something, something is telling me, its telling me not to say anything."

"but i need to talk about it." There's a brief silence. dolores gathers her thoughts. You try to at least guess what shes about to say. maybe she'll get involved? that's probably wishful thinking.

"ill forget this ever happened."

what? why? with the evident confusion on your face she frowned.

"when you're ready, tell anyone else. i cant help with that." your shoulders slumped. it was foolish but you hoped that if she heard, she would be willing to help. she refused anyhow. what a shame.

"anyway, we're done for today," She moves up to open her door, inevitably kicking you out now too. "dont forget to practice when you get-" a boy thuds to the ground before she could finish her sentence.

"Dont touch that!" He yelled as he hit the floor. "Ow, ow, ow, eh? Hermosa?"

You stared at Camilo. What was he doing outside Dolores' door? His blush still hasn't died down either. how long have you even been in that room?

"Camilo?" he moves back a little while you crouch in front of him. "What- are, are you okay?"

The male only groans. His morning voice evident with the slight huskiness of his tone. You turn back to dolores- shes just as confused as you are.

"You should tell him." she whispered quietly, pulling her brother out the door. "you ought to lose some weight hermano."

Camilo tiredly rubbed his eyes as you stood next to him. you were recounting what just happened, before someone tugged at your hand again.

"tell me about what hermosa?"