Introduction.

"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance."

He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eyes pierce through my soul and I wish I hadn't said anything.

I'm getting scared.

He takes a step towards me and I step back only to find myself sandwiched between him and the wall. I look up at him and our eyes meet.

"You want me to give this marriage a chance?" He asks in a surprisingly soft tone.

I nod. Yes. I want this more than anything in this world.

He cages me between his strong arms and brings his face closer to mine.

"Are you sure you can handle it, Marilyn?" He asks, I close my eyes because I'm scared now. I don't know what he's goin-

My mind goes completely blank when I feel his lips on mine.

Oh my god.

******

Marilyn's life completely changes when she gets married to the hot CEO of Hayes and Co. the one and only, Aiden Hayes. Her hopes to have a great married life come crashing down on her wedding night when she realizes that her husband has no intentions to give this marriage a fair chance. To him, his work is everything. But, Marilyn couldn't give up, just not yet. She has to make this marriage work.

Will she be able to succeed?

Or will she end up losing him forever?

*

Book Trailer