III

"How do you know my real name?!"

Your eyes widened and you stared at him in shock. You could feel the panic crawling through your body and you were ready to throw up. Ready to throw your guts out, on him?

In your head, you immediately painted every single option that could happen to you.

Maybe he's a creepy stalker. He knows your name, where you live, what you do.

He will kill you.

Yeah, that must be it. That fucking pretty guy with those scary eyes will end your life here and now.

He will pull out a knife and stab you!
One time, two times, maybe thirty times?

Your eyes switched from the left to the right to scan him, his actions, his next move. The frog in your throat grew bigger and even if you wanted to not a single sound came out of your mouth. Even if you wanted to scream for help, for your life nothing would happen.

Since these few words, it was quiet between you two and you just stared at each other. The heated tension between you was gone and an unpleasant feeling made its way through the room. You hold your breath, not making a single move.

Now you just waited, waited for his next step.

After a couple more seconds he moved his hand away from your cheek and hips. Immediately you grabbed his wrists, crossed his arms, and pressed your knee on his chest.

A slight 'crack' came from Gojo's body and he moaned out of pain.

Gojo smirked. He didn't expect you to be so fast.

„Don't worry, doll." he started again. You pressed your knee harder on his chest. In pain, Gojo inhaled sharply and pressed out a quiet "I won't kill you."

You didn't move. You didn't release the strong pressure on his chest and let him suffer in pain. „How do you know my real name, asshole?!" you grumbled.

„I can explain! But only if you get off of me!"
Wow, he never expected that he would say that to a pretty girl.

For a few more seconds you held still and tried to solve the war in your mind. If you let go it is most likely that he kills you but if you don't you won't get an explanation.

Quickly you choose option one because you knew there was a chance that you could get out of here, alive.

You were fast, even in heels. The power you had, gave you some kind of super speed. And with your strength, you could easily knock him out.

Slowly you released the pressure of his chest and placed your heel onto his foot.

„One wrong move and I will pierce through it!" you threatened and pulled yourself together. „And now you better explain yourself!"

Since you were strangling him with his own arms you were still bent over and he had to look up to you.

„I know that you have cursed energy." the man moved closer and whispered in your ear. „I can sense it."

„I don't know what you mean, weirdo?!" you answered and applied pressure on your sharp heel.

„You don't have to play dumb, doll! I can sense your power."

It was true, you had really no idea what he was talking about. What the hell is cursed energy?!

You stayed quiet.

„Hm, interesting..." he mumbled to himself and moved back to lean against the couch. Curious, he tilted his head to the side to analyze you. "...but you have so much of it."