Chapter 9 - Barbie

WHY IS SCHOOL TO MENTALLY DRAINING I HATE IT SM 😭😭

anyways that was my little rant for today. I've also decided that my posting schedule is like every two to three days maybe less or more depending on how busy I am... but hopefully i'll stick to that plan but if i don't it's cuz i'm an unorganised bitch ;)

before we begin YALL ARE STILL SO DRY WHERE ARE MY COMMENTS AT. I NEED FEEDBACKKK!!!! SPAM THE COMMENT SECTION IDC YALLS COMMENTS GIVE ME MOTIVATION

ok NOW we'll start :)

enjoy xo

"You have so much explaining to do bitch" Camilla barges into my room, her cheeks red and her eyes sparkling

The fuck is wrong with her?

"How can i explain when I still have no fuckimg clue what has just happened in the last 24hrs." i replied still completely, losing my mind.

We both groan and fall back onto my bed.

"BITCHES YOUR FAVOURITE WHORE IS HERE!" This time Adria barges straight into my room.

We met this girl not even an hour ago and I already love her. I feel like i've known her my whole life.

"You guys look like shit" she states chuckling at us.

no shit.

excuse you sUb-CoNsCiOuS i look fine. It's not until then that i stand up and look at myself in the mirror.

Okay, never mind i take that back. I look like shit.

My makeup is still on and smudged, my dress from the other night now all dirty and creased, my hair could be a home for a whole bird family.

I look over at Camilla and see she looks just as bad as me.

"Can someone please explain to me what is going on!?" she groans again sliding down the bed.

Adria and i laugh at her child-ness shaking our heads.

"Well your friend here, seemed to just stumble across her real family and now her Daddio, i'm assuming is wanting her to stay here." i simply nod at Adria's comment still not believing half the things that came out of her mouth. Meanwhile Camilla's mood changed completely.

I swear this bitch is bipolar.

"Well if that means I can stay in a mansion for free with hot Italian men walking around, that I get to drool over everyday then I am in!" she smiled like a little kid who was just given candy. I roll my eyes at her knowing she will try her best to get with every single guy in this household.