3.

After the movie incident, the 6 brothers tried their best to give their whole attention to jungkook.

"Yoonie hyung. L-lets g-go now" Jungkook said. They were currently gonna go to shopping for their school because they were starting school from tomorrow.

"Yes kookie. Just wait a little." He said while applying lip gloss. Jungkook looked at the shiny thing yoongi was applying and asked "yoonie? W-what is it?" Yoongi looked down at him and said "it's called lip gloss bun"

"I w-wan' it too" Jungkook said as he made grabby hands towards him. Yoongi chuckled and applied it on Jungkook's lips also. Young smiled and complimented "you look beautiful baby" Jungkook giggled and ran outside.

Yoongi put the lip gloss inside his pocket and went out too. He was soon met with his parents and siblings. They all went out, sat in the car and drove to the mall.

Soon they were in the mall shopping for stationary and new clothes.

"Mommy! Look i-i wan' this. C-can I have it?" Jungkook asked whole pointing towards the carrot pencil???

 C-can I have it?" Jungkook asked whole pointing towards the carrot pencil???

His mother rolled her eyes and said "no that's the waste of money. You don't even know how to use them. You dumb boy" Jungkook nodded sadly.

Taehyung saw the tension between them so he asked for the same pens as jungkook. Mrs. Jeon happily agreed. "B-but when i-i asked you to buy for me.. Y-you didn't why?" Jungkook asked a little offended. "Because I don't want to buy that for you" Mrs. Jeon said. Jungkook held his tears back and bit his lip.

Everything jungkook asked to buy got denied  but when his brothers ask for the same thing they got it. This made jungkook extremely upset.

Atlast they went back home. They all gotten into their room happy except for jungkook, who ran to his room crying.

Jungkook's pov~

I was so sad that I didn't realize i was crying. "I wan' toys" I whispered to myself and plucked my bunny from under the bed. He is my best friend. I hugged him and stared into nothing while sucking my thumb.

He shot his head up when the door slam open. It was Mr. Jeon. "You Ungrateful brat! How dare you ask for anything there? You know that very well if we want to buy u anything, we will and if not then u don't have to ask and understand that by yourself" Mrs. Jeon yelled making jungkook flinch.

"I-i just wan' toys and s-s-stationy  (Stationary)" Jungkook said. Mr. Jeon taked and grabbed his little hands harshly. Yanking him towards the basement.

Jungkook couldn't help himself so he let Mr. Jeon drag him. He was helpless. A tear slipped from his eye while he was being dragged. "I-i am sowwy daddy" He said when they finally reached the basement.

"I don't want your apology because you youself are a burden to us. What had I done to deserve a child like you. Who can't even pronounce a word correct! What will you do in school huh? Roam here and there? Bullying others? Oh I forgot you are fragile like females" Mr. Jeon said as he sighed.

He slapped jungkook hard on his face. It was hard that made jungkook stumble amd fall on the cold surface. Mr. Jeon kicked him various times and then pull him up.

Jungkook couldn't stand because it was too much to bare for him. He tried standing but in result he fell again. He whimpered because he knew if he cried his father would get more mad and will have no mercy.

"I am letting you go this time understand? But from now if you demand for anything, I will burn you alive" Mr. Jeon said as he stormed off leaving the hiccuping jungkook behind.

Jungkook looked here and there from help but nothing could be seen except for darkness. He then realized his father isn't there. So he cried his heart out.

After 15 mins. He slowly stood up and limped to his room. He sat on the floor while watching blood flow freely from his right knee. He gulped and touched it hissing afterwards.

He walked up to the bathroom. Filling the tub with warm water. He knew how to do things because he was doing that from 2 years. His parents never helped him with anything.

He winced when the water touched his wounds. He have a lot of wounds. From past and present. He think it's not a big deal because it's normal for humans to have wounds.

He washed the blood off and dried himself. He limped towards his bedroom changing in clothes. After all he put a bandage on his knee, wrist, ankle and forehead.

He smiled to himself when he saw he has put the bandages right. He giggled and sat on the bed talking with his bunny. Even thinking abt his bunny makes him happy.

Tbc💜✨