Ragtag (Part 1)

Skye's POV

Reporter: Eyewitness claim the assailant smashed through several walls before killing Columbia's most notorious drug lord, Alejandro Castillo a.k.a. El Dogo. Speculation continues as to whether this superhuman assassination was carried out by a man, monster or machine," a reporter on the hotel tv was saying as Fitz, Jemma, and I sat watching. I was also messing around on my laptop.

"The correct answer is "D" all of the above," Fitz commented as he turned the tv off and looked at us. "What the hell is Deathlok doing in Bogota?"

"And why would he kill a drug lord with known ties to Hydra?" Simmons asked.

"Well, if they really are in Columbia, then Garrett and our hijacked plane might not be in American airspace. I have to expand our search," I said with a sigh as I tapped away on my laptop.

There was a sudden knock on the door dividing our room from the one next door and Coulson was standing there.

"Guys...You want to come in here for a minute?" We all go up and walked into his room to see May standing in front of a tripod with a large pad of paper balanced on it, she was making some sort of chart or map. Inside each circle are different names: Ward & Garrett; Clairvoyant; Hydra; Quinn; Deathlok; The Bus; GH-325; Skye's Hard Drive; Centipede serum.

"This is just about everything we've been dealing with. And this..." Coulson pointed to the big circle in the middle which was still blank. "Connects them all." He scribbled something inside the circle then backed away showing us: Cybertek. While he spoke he started connecting lines from Cybertek to each entity. "Cybertek built Deathlok, shipped items to Quinn, who was working for The Clairvoyant, who turned out to be Garrett, who planted Ward on our bus, because he wanted to know why I didn't stay dead. "Should've drawn another chart for this part."

"No, I get it. Garrett's been developing centipede serum all this time," Fitz spoke up.

"And he wants GH-325 as its final ingredient, a way to stabilize and regenerate his centipede soldiers," Simmons added.

"And it's why Ward came back for the hard drive. It had all of your research about Coulson and Skye. It's all on there," May said.

"But that's not the only thing on there. Skye left them a little surprise," Coulson looked over at me.

"A Trojan horse. It's been slowly mapping every system they've uploaded it to," I informed everyone.

"Well, that's brilliant!" Fitz exclaimed.

"A Trojan horse?" Jemma hit Fitz's leg excitedly.

"You can wake it up and take over their systems!" Fitz said.

"Well done, Skye!" Jemma told me.

"Yeah, thanks." I gave them a fake smile that dropped. "Except it doesn't work that way because I didn't have enough time to build it, so we need to plug this into one of their computers to activate it," I said pulling out a flash drive from my back pocket and showing it to them. "Spoiler alert, we can't seem to find one."

"I think we have," May commented as I handed the flash drive to Coulson while she continued to speak. "Garrett and Cybertek have been working together for years. If it's on Garrett's system..."

"It's on Cybertek's," I finished for her.

"Which is why we're gonna go into one of their offices," May told us.

"We have no authority to do this," Coulson said as he handed me back my flash drive. "We're no longer Shield agents, we're..."

"We're vigilantes," Fitz offered.