48

Seeing that Jiang Zheng was about to open the suitcase, Yu Qian sat up without thinking and pressed it directly on the suitcase.

Jiang Zheng: ...

He was more curious about what was in the box.

But at this moment, all his attention was on Yu Qian.

Yu Qian is 163 in height and 49 in weight. It's not the kind of skinny beauty that everyone pursues that does not exceed 45kg. The whole person has a petite but soft feeling.

Jiang Zheng lingered from Yu Qian's collarbone to her waist without blinking, and then looked at the softness she had touched with her own hands, and her breathing increased instantly.

I can't wait to reach out and knead it now.

The dark blue swimsuit clings tightly to the creamy skin, making all the shapes stand out clearly. Jiang Zheng's eyes were red from the stimulation.

"You turn around first!!"

Yu Qian wanted to press the box again, but felt shy again, so she could only stretch out her hand to push Jiang Zheng's head.

Jiang Zheng turned his head obediently, but the continuously sliding Adam's apple showed that he was not at peace in his heart.

"I didn't expect your **** to be so small, I guess...it's the size of an apple, right?"

Just when Yu Qian nervously took out the skirt from the box and planned to put it on, she heard Jiang Zheng commenting on her figure in a regretful tone.

What's wrong with Apple! !

That's what she grew up with!

Yu Qian's anger and annoyance overshadowed her shyness, and even her nervousness was dispelled. She stared fiercely at the back of Jiang Zheng's head, considering whether to hit him directly and cause a concussion.

Just when Yu Qian's hand was about to move, Jiang Zheng spoke again, "It's a little small, but it should feel good. After all, your **** is so soft to the touch, if your chest...it should be...ah!"

After all, Yu Qian couldn't bear it any longer, she just lifted her foot and kicked Jiang Zheng's back.

Jiang Zheng was unprepared all of a sudden, his center of gravity was unsteady and he rushed forward, his knees directly hit the floor, making a "dong" sound.

"Hiss—" Jiang Zheng stood up with a grin, reaching out and rubbing his aching knee, his mouth still chattering non-stop.

"Xiaoyu'er, next time you want to worship heaven and earth, just tell me directly, it won't work if I kneel down alone."

"Also, where did I say wrong, it's not big. But... It is said that if you rub a little more, you can still get bigger."

Jiang Zheng said with an ambiguous smile.

Yu Qian was so angry that Tianling Gai was about to smoke.

"If you are too small, you can change to a girlfriend with big breasts."

Jiang Zheng watched Yu Qian's face getting worse and worse, and also realized that he had played too much, so he hurried to remedy, "I only like Yu Qian. Others, no matter how big or small, are no different from my breasts."