Don't Get Jungkook Mad

Today, the youngest member of BTS woke up at the wrong side of the bed

Today, the youngest member of BTS woke up at the wrong side of the bed. He had a frown on his face all day, and was irritated at every small things that'll happen.

The six didn't know about this and decided to invite him to watch some comedic movie. Jungkook wanted to sleep and maybe when he wakes up, he'll feel better, but they just decided to call him over.

He sighs and went to sit with them. He was sat in the middle. They played the movie, and Jungkook just sat there, arms crossed and a frown on his face.

He could hear the crunchy noises and chewing of the popcorn, them laughing. It was irritating. He couldn't take it all. And, he just bursted into tears. The others are shocked, looking at the maknae. Jimin paused the movie, and all focused on Jungkook.

"Kookie, you okay?" They asks and Jungkook sniffles.
"I'm just irritated and all! I don't feel well, that's why I was headed upstairs to my room to sleep" Jungkook says, sniffling and hiccuping.

"Kookie, we wouldn't have called you over if you told us" Jin says as he tucked a hair behind Jungkook's ear.
"Okay, I was wrong for that... But please, don't be too loud... I want to have a peaceful sleep" Jungkook says and they all nodded.

"Okay, Kookie... Go and take a rest, I'm going to take your food to you tonight"

"Okay, hyung..."