Special puja

It's morning. Everyone are ready for special puja.

Trilochan: Anirudh, go and pick up Somnath and Chintu. They are waiting in railway station.

Anirudh: Kaka, why didn't you inform me that they are coming?

Trilochan: Where were you when I was saying this to Bondita and Kalindi?

Anirudh: Okay, okay. Fine! I'll go and pick them up.

Trilochan: Where is that chandrachur? I gave him a work but he didn't came here yet.

Anirudh: I think he is still sleeping Kaka.

Chandra: I am not like you, Anirudh.

They both turned and looked him.

Trilochan: Chandra, i told you to decorate our entrance right? Have you finished it?

Chandra: Nahi Kaka, actually the flower vendor didn't supplied our goods. That's why my work is incomplete.

Trilochan: Wow! Will you complete the work today itself, before the Puja or tomorrow?

Chandra: Kaka...

Anirudh: Kaka, morning itself why you are hurrying everyone?

Trilochan: Arey, you don't know about the pandits those who are going to come here now. They are disciples of Shiv ji. If they get angry then they will curse us. And mind one thing, their curses are very powerful. So be careful. Especially you, Anirudh.

Anirudh: What I am going to do with them?

Trilochan: That's what I am saying. You won't do anything. You won't sit for puja. You won't obey their rituals. It will make them angry.

Anirudh looks on.

Trilochan: Don't waste time, go and bring somnath and Chintu.

Anirudh nodded and went.

Trilochan: Where is Bahu? Bihari... Call Bondita!

Bihari: Choti malkin is busy dressing up her kids. She will be here soon, Malik ji.

Trilochan: Fine, fine. Durga ma, everything should go smooth today.

Kalindi prepares food and sweets for puja.

Tapur is ready, she is ahead to hall.

Bondita: Tapur, wait..

She jerked and stopped.

Tapur: Bondita didi? You look beautiful in this pink saree.

Bondita gave a smile.

Tapur: Why did called me?

Bondita: Tapur, your assumptions were right.

Tapur: What assumptions?

Bondita's eyes filled with tears.

Tapur: Didi... Are you fine? What happened to you?

Bondita: Tapur, that medicine is for abortion.

She cries. Tapur is shocked.

Bondita: Doctors told Pati babu that I can't have this baby as I am so weak. So pati babu got medicines from them to abort this baby.

Tapur: Whaaat?

Bondita: Sssh! Sssh! Don't shout. No one in this house know about this.

Tapur: Didi, this is sin. How can a father himself can kill his baby? Why Jamai babu accepted this?

Bondita: He did this for my wellness only.

Tapur: What wellness? Killing a baby is your wellness?

Bondita: Ssh! Actually, he opposed doctors at first. But then also the recent report of mine is abnormal. That's why he chose this way.