15

AN: TW!

Rivers pov

It's now Saturday night. I went to school on Friday but that's it. We've all been hanging out a lot these past few days and Chris seems like he's getting more comfortable around me.

Jordan told me there's a party tonight that the boys want us to go to. She wants to go but she'll only go if I do. So basically I have to go. I think it will be fun though.

I'm supposed to be catching up on school this weekend but that's not actually going to happen, what do I look like?

I've just been laying in bed preparing for tonight, there's going to be a lot of socializing. I already decided what I'm wearing, a black silk dress and some heals. I am bringing sneakers though. Don't judge me on the shoes, I don't do good in heals.

I decided it was a good time to start getting ready considering we're going over to the Sturniolos before hand.

After my shower I started my makeup and let my hair air dry. I'm going to curl my hair tonight and blow drying my hair is too much work, makes my arms tired. After I finished my makeup I decided to just blow dry the rest of my hair. My actions tend to contradict my thoughts, don't mention it. I curl my hair and then change.

I decided to post on instagram because it's been a few days where I haven't posted anything at all.

liked by noahschnapp jordanbeckham christophersturniolo and 985,223 others

riverschnapp hide ur moms

jordanbackham kiss me
^ already have

noahschnapp didn't get an invite smh
^ well you ate the last pack of gushers what did you expect

christophersturniolo Necklace is fye
^ you were literally next to me when i ordered it

nicolassturniolo STAY AWAY FROM MARRYLOU
^ NEVER

noahschnappisbae whats got you looking so good
^oh ya know just another night out

riverscloset where is the dress from i want
^ urban!

view 266,592 other comments

***

"Fit check." Nick says starting off the tiktok. "Creamish jacket, maroonish red sweater, blue jeans, and some nikes with a red swoosh to match the sweater. You feel?"

"Step aside," Chris says pushing Nick out of the frame. "black, white, and red crewneck, black kinda baggy jeans, and air forces."

Nick steps back in frame, "This kid bruh, it's nighttime, we're going to a party, and he's pullin up in sunglasses." He says slaking his head.