14

11:24 AM, FRIDAY| CHEAVES RESIDENCE |CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

11:24 AM, FRIDAY
| CHEAVES RESIDENCE |
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

11:24 AM, FRIDAY| CHEAVES RESIDENCE |CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

JAYDA LAYED IN HER BED tossing and turning. It was Friday, and she decided to stay home from school. The goal was to stay in and sleep, but she couldn't.

For one, she could only sleep well when Dayvon was next to her. The couple hadn't seen each other since Monday, although they did continue to communicate every day.

Von was busy in the studio, and with drops, and Jayda was busy with school.

daddy💕
good morning,
lil folks. how you sleep?
sent 11:19 am

Since she was just now getting up really, she checked her phone. The first notification was from Von, and she found herself smiling, slightly biting her lip at the flashbacks she was getting from earlier on in the week.

morning baby <3.
i slept horribly.
can't sleep without you.
sent 11:26 am

Locking her phone, Jayda yawned, getting up and starting her day. She was just going to spend today studying, and cleaning her room and her bathroom.

Turning on the bathroom light, she grabbed her robe, throwing it over her body since it was slightly cold in the mornings. Next, she started her shower and grabbed her toothbrush and toothpaste.

Once she felt it was warm enough, she got in the shower.

Many found it odd that Jayda brushed her teeth in the shower, but she felt as though it was time-efficient.

"Jayda!" She heard Dess calling. "Wanna go for brunch?"

Jayda shrugged, spitting the toothpaste onto the shower floor, watching the water run it down the drain. "Sure!"

She cupped her hands, gargling the water before spitting it back out. Setting her toothbrush and toothpaste on the counter, she began to wash up.

It took about forty minutes, mostly because Jayda liked long showers. Once she was out, the white towel wrapped under her armpits, she tossed her bonnet aside, letting out the long, black, curly lace front that she recently had installed this week.