O N E

Staring out towards the the dark blue sky, I can only think what it's like to have a real family

Staring out towards the the dark blue sky, I can only think what it's like to have a real family. People to rely on, and to love you. But yet, my darkest thoughts got ahold of me,the truth I know and he knows that I am to scared to admit. My parents never really wanted me, that's why I'm here like this today.Yet I wonder why they left me with a necklace, containing our family name, or at least I think...Moralles

Today is the day, I've been dreading the most. Jacob, my step father, announced we have to move because he got a "new job" I know that's not true, he 's running, running from a problem which he cannot escape. I know this because he gets anxious when we get visits from a special guest, they only day he dares to treat me like his real daughter.

"Worthless piece of shit, let's go!!" he shouts from the bottomn of the stairs..I sigh. I begin to carefully make my way downstairs with a small backpack he gave me for the little amounts of clothes I have.

As soon as I get to the bottom, of the steps he gives me a nasty glare knowing that there is no time for him to punish me. Thank god.

"Your so slow, get in the car! We don't have all day. Cautiously I enter the backseat of the car as Jacob starts the car. I didn't get alot of sleep last night, but there was no way I was gonna sleep while Jacob was driving. Let's say even if I wanted too, this car is so old it always makes noise. To behonest I would call this a worthless piece of shit.

2hrs later....

I didn't know were we were going but we were close. Jacob had slowed down taking into account every house we passed, assuming to find the househe had magically gotten. The guys broke-

He'd finally taken a turn into a random driveway. At last, my legs need some time to walk. Regardless of the fact, my last life in my old town was shit,I was hoping I could get a job so I could save up for college. And maybe I could finally get away from Jacob.

"Get out, get inside, you must already know where your room is" he smirks. I sigh quietly in response. The basement- The scariest and coldest room in most homes, but for me it's my safe haven. Jacob never really come down to the basement- I mean my last room, it was a waste of his energy, I suppose.

When really all he had to is call me up and I'd be straight out towards him. I hated getting beaten but luckily I had gotten used it and actually was able to stay quiet. Which really is a great advantage because it would be over quicker.

Jacob emerged upstairs to I suppose his new room, but this guy literally always stays on the couch. He would either fall asleep drunk or high on drugs. Yet I still cared to look after him. Ironic am I right? Even after everything. I mean it wasn't the guys fault. His wife died, he used hurting me as a coping method and I understand . It was my fault anyways.

"U little shit, get up here, I need you to buy me some beer!" I was interupped from my thoughts and I began to make my way up the stairs and grab the money he had left on the counter. Bro where does he get this, cause he doesn't even have a job...Probally from the weird guy because who am I to judge? I have my own ways too

"Be back in 30 or you'll regret it", taking that warning into account, I wandered into the street looking for a shop that I could purchase the beer. After a few mintues later, I entered the store, keeping my head high. As I tried to pose as if I was someone older. Ignorig the glance I got, I went to the back of the store and grabbed a pack. I recheked the money and realized this was perfect. I walked towards the till and placed the pack of beer on the counter.

"Don't you think you're a little young to be buying this type of stuff?" He looked at me questionably. I was quick to respond. "I'm old enough, I reply not waiting for his response. I placed the money in his hand and grabbed the pack before quickly speedwalking out the store before he could question my age anyfurther.

Retracing my steps, I thought I followed the right path but instead I was lost. I was fucking lost ad I'll be fucked if I don't get back on time. I sighed and began to pace around the streets trying to look for anything famillar that I passed on my way. When I finally realised I had found my way back to the correct route. I ran, thinking to myself, I'd make it, I will make it. That was until I bumped into a stranger. A scary stranger I must add. I quickly aplogised to him and his friend...? and began to run again until her grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"Are you alright? You seem to be running quite fast??" he looked at me worriedly and when I was about to respond I realized if I stayed to chat I would be late,

"Yes fine, thank you! I snapped out of my daze and ran. I was out of break and I had finally made it. Oh fuck,I hope I'm not late. Still panting, I anxiously entered the house. I then saw an angry lookingJacob. Oh no!

"You little shit, I told you to be back in 30, yet you disobyed. He yelled at me as I stumbled to a corner. I didn't want another beating, I had not healed from the old ones yet.

"Sorry Sir, I got lost on the way back" I replied with hope of him letting me off lightly. He chuckled, I wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing. But guessing I assumed I was in deep shit.

𝖆/𝖓

𝕳𝖎 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖔𝖓𝖊, 𝕴'𝖒 𝖆 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕴 '𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖉𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖇𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖘𝖍. 𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐𝖘.

 𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐𝖘