13│LET'S BOND BY COMMITTING TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

❛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘ. ᴘᴀɴ ᴇғғᴇᴄᴛ​​​​​​​​​​. ❜ ° . ༄
- ͙۪۪˚   ▎❛ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ❜   ▎˚ ͙۪۪̥◌
»»————- ꒰ ʟᴇᴛ's ʙᴏɴᴅ ʙʏ
ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀғғɪᴄ ᴠɪᴏʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ꒱

❝ BLINK ONCE IF
YOU CAN HEAR ME ❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Lila, Five and Alexa fell out of a thin air along with debris from the Commission. They landed with loud grunts as the blue portal snapped shut above them. The latter pair's siblings stared at them with varying degrees of shock at their sudden appearance. It took several moments for them to get their bearings straight; Alexa struggled to get her eyes to focus as her headache throbbed with painful insistence.

"Where have you been?" Viktor asked them, being the first to recover from his surprise.

"Facing my mortality, Viktor. I don't recommend it," Five replied as he got to his feet unsteadily. He turned to help the blonde up, who gave him a grateful smile in return.

Allison's attention zeroed in on their transport device. "You had the briefcase?" she demanded furiously. "We've been looking for this!" She bent down to examine the item.

"Well, look no further. That's the last one on Earth. . . or was the last one."

It steamed and smoked in her hands, causing her to throw it off to the side in disappointment. The brunette stood with an irritated scoff and stalked away to sit on the stairs. Five gathered up the broken pieces. "Yeah, that's toast. Oh shit. Alright."

Lila wrapped her arms around Diego in a unexpectedly warm greeting. His brows furrowed. "Hey. You're happy to see me. What's wrong?"

She pulled away to look up at him. "Turns out there's less time to hold grudges than I had planned. You're off the hook." She looked around the lobby. "Hey, where's Stan?"

Alexa watched her brothers talk quietly together with concern written all over her face. Due to the Commission's wrongness of her powers from another timeline, she hadn't been able to sense what danger they'd been in while she'd been gone. Diego's neck was clearly injured, though he seemed otherwise fine. Allison was staring off into the distance with a mutinous expression on her face as she ran her hands over her bruised knuckles.

Before she could ask them what they'd gotten up to, Five cut into their whispered conversation: "hey, Chatty Cathys, quit the chit-chat, alright? I'm calling a family meeting here."

No one looked particularly thrilled. Lila made an attempt to wander off seeing as how she didn't share their last name but Diego pulled her back. "Ah, ah, ah. That means you too."

"Where's Klaus?" Alexa asked as she took her siblings into account. Luther shrugged hopelessly.

Diego's gaze caught on movement further away: Stan had made an appearance and was rather suspiciously carrying an unusual amount of cleaning supplies. "I'll be right back."

"Don't leave me with your—"

"Dieg—" Five began to protest as well before he sighed. "Lost another. Great."

"Spit it out, Five," Allison snarled impatiently. Her gaze was dark and unfriendly as she watched the two teens.

The boy turned to the brunette with a sarcastic smile. "Oh, well, since you asked so nicely, sister-mine, our little paradox brought forth a freaking Kugelblitz."

"What the hell is a Kugelblitz?" Viktor wondered.

☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎

The siblings regrouped around the nearby bar. A conversation about their second oncoming apocalypse could only be swallowed along with a strongly alcoholic beverage. Alexa sat at one of the tall stools next to Luther and Viktor. She swirled her cocktail umbrella around her martini glass as the rest of her family procured their own beverages.