𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧- 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬

Done- Chapter 27/ Movies

Once I saw the intensity in her eyes and the tiny nod she gave me made me instantly attack her neck with kisses. Once my lips touched her soft skin she immediately let out a moan and her body got closer to mine.

We moved back towards the counter and I laid her down on it. We tried to get rid of the clothes that were in the way. We discarded them and our bodies were touching, skin to skin. She got up and began kissing every part of my skin she could reach and slowly made her way down to her knees.

She brought my dick into her mouth without warning or without touching it before. I felt myself twitch inside her mouth and my hips began to move in sync with her mouth. Saliva was running down her chin towards her chest and it was all just a sloppy mess. It turned me on even more.

She stood up and I saw her legs fidgeting together and pressing together. I threw her back on the counter and open her legs wide and began to kiss her creamy thighs, making sure to not leave one single spot of her skin without my touch.

I made my way up her thighs and found her most sensitive spot. My mouth got wet with the thought of eating her out and tasting her sweet pussy. My tongue licked her and made a few movements that made her go wild.

With a few more tricks that my tongue did, I started eating her out fully. Her moans filled the silence and her breaths quickened. She gripped my hair moving it to her liking. I would do anything for her to be satisfied. A few more strokes and she was coming.

My lips were all coated with her sweet taste and I went up to kiss her again, making her taste herself. I moaned finding this extremely attractive.

After that our bodies joined in one, her head was on my shoulder while she gripped the counter tops and moaned. I went fast and deep, circling her clit with my fingers.

Her muscles gripped my cock, her moans turned into screams and in a few seconds we were both coming.

~

~

~

"Why are the bad guys always seem as bad?" Scarlett asked while munching on some popcorn. We were watching movies in my theater room after we fucked.

"I think it's because people labeled bad things as bad and they just judge what they see, not what the villain has experienced" I explained, sipping on my soda.

"You seem to know a lot about how that feels." she looked at me with a smirk on her face.

"Eh- I've been considered the villain since I was born, I suspect you have too." I answered

"No, actually. I've always been looked as the princesa of the family. "She can never do something bad" or "She's too pretty and girly to live in an environment full of dangerous men." Those are just some of the many comments people have told me" she rolled her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Ha, I would've told them all to suck my dick." she looked at me and licked her lips.

" You are too girly and feminine for this env-"

"Stop it there you horny fuckers. We arrived with bad news, so might want to put that boner of yours in someone else's pussy tonight." Marco entered the room, cutting off whatever Scarlett was going to say.

I raised one of my eyebrows, suddenly turning serious because of what he just said. "What do you mean you have bad news?"

"Well one of our men was found killed near our headquarters in Boston." All the peace and joy I had left when Marco informed me that. I abruptly stood up and calmly asked "Do we know who killed him?"

They all looked at each other and then looked towards Scarlett. "Get her out of here." I responded, whispering. They didn't do as I said so I took Scarlett by her forearm and made her stand up, pushing her towards the guys.

"I said out, all of you." They scattered away and left me alone. I had to sit down and breath, my hands were holding my head, I felt like throwing up. You might not think this is a big deal, but the fact that me, as their leader, couldn't protect them. I'm supposed to do that.

I went up to my office and got to work. I'll bring justice and honor him.

~

~

~

I was working peacefully when someone knocked on my door. They didn't wait for my response and got in my office, and sat down on one of the chairs that are in front of my desk.

Without looking up I asked "What do you want?"

"Fratello, I know you are mad, and you are blaming it all on yourself, but this was not your fault. You were not the one that decided to kill him. He risked his life for this famiglia and instead of being mad and bottling your emotions, share them with us, your friends, your brothers. We are all experiencing a great loss here. We need our leader in the present, not hiding."

( Fratello- Brother, Famiglia- Family)

I took a deep breath in and nodded my head "Yeah, yeah, you are right, I'm not the only one here that's experiencing this. But I can't bring myself to think that I let him down, I let those motherfuckers kill him. I can't-" I fixed my glasses and let out a shaky breath.

I looked back up, and saw my brother standing up ready to give me a hug. It isn't easy for us whenever someone from our mafia dies, we are all there for each other. It's like letting one of your best friends down, you could've been there to save them, but you weren't. That's why it's so hard for us whenever this happens.

We let each other go from the hug "Tell everyone to pack their bags, we are going to Boston in three days. I'm going to kill those figli di puttana."

( Figli di puttana- motherfuckers)

Marco smirked and nodded "Right on it boss."

They are going to pay.

Hi my beauties! Hope you all enjoy this new chapter

Hi my beauties! Hope you all enjoy this new chapter. I was gone for awhile, I really really wasn't motivated at all to update and I was really close to deleting the whole book, but I didn't and I'm really thankful I didn't make that choice. Writing and reading has always been an escape from reality for me and I hope that what I write makes people feel that way. I love you all so much. New update later on this week.
liz ♥︎