Peter Pan Dream

2/8/22
Sunday

Peter Pan Dream:

This dream was from Once Upon a Time with Wish Peter Pan. I had freed him in the dream and we all went back to neverland. I was on Neverland, in a small area I made for myself to feel safe. Peter had trouble finding me and let me keep the new area I made. It was a lake with green lush trees around it and an area with comfortable seats and lounge areas. In the middle was a small bonfire. The flames changed colors depending on what color log you put on it. Peter told me not to change anything else without running it by him. He wanted to coax me out to the rest of Neverland because I didn't trust the lost boys yet. They were too wild for me.

We got to Pan's camp. "Be careful with her boys, she's pregnant."

My head spun to look at Pan. I frowned at him confused but he ignored me, smiled, and walked away. I guess this way the lost boys wouldn't be too rough.

Peter created an indoor gaming center. It had an old small television (so the boys could have fun but not too much fun) and an old couch.

"Who are all these guys?" I asked. I didn't recognize them.

Tiger Lilly was seated next to me, I hadn't noticed her come in. "These guys are all loyal to Pan."

"More like lost men," I said.

They decided on a game and all gathered around the television, sitting on the floor. I remained on the couch. They let me go first. One of the boys sat behind me and put his hands over my eyes. I laughed and said I couldn't see. I tried licking his hand so he'd be grossed out and move it. He hovered his hands over my eyes a bit further. Most of the lost boys joined in the fun and made ooohing noises when my character died.

I trusted them a bit more and had fun by the end of the dream.