Prologue

A tall figure in all black entered the Burrow, or at least where the Burrow used to stand. Right in the middle of it sat another figure. A figure of the woman he had been seeking. Morgana Potter sat in the damage she had created, bodies of Molly, Arthur, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny spread out along the property, while she sat there completely still. George Weasley had been spared; he was watching the figure approach his friend in caution. "Mistress?" the figure called out.

Morgana finally moved, she turned her head to look behind her, "You must be Death," the delicate voice coming from her mouth, almost screaming with the amount of dark power she emitted. Death seemed surprised that the woman recognized who he was, but then again, her father did too. "I have a proposition for you," the being said.

"Oh?" she responded, intrigued.

"You get to go back in time, reunite with your soulmate and bring back his sanity. You get to prevent deaths that were not supposed to happen anyway, such as Fred Weasley," Death mentioned, looking at the red head a distance away that had been listening in, "And Sirius Black. In fact, doing this might make a few people's true colors come out," Death added. He knew who he was thinking of, one of the deaths that started it all.

Morgana turned to face the being fully, still sat in her spot. "Why am I being given this opportunity?"

"Because with that goat boasting about Light magic, those with Dark Cores are not able to show their true potential. They are being forced to hide there cores, and it is causing an unbalance. Lady Magic is being affected and you are the main factor in this, the one who can change everything. Also, I'm a little biased, you are my Mistress after all," he had with a cheeky grin seeing amusement show up on Morgana's face.

"Do it," a voice spoke up, the two turned to see that George had come closer. "F-fred and I had darker cores, so did Charlie and Bill, Arthur just ignored us and Molly treated us like shit. We were so happy to get that money to open the shop so we could leave. I-I can't do this-s without-t F-fred," George sobbed at the end. Death had seen his Mistress' now show sympathy for the redhead as she looked at Death and nodded, just as they saw George turn his wand and mutter the Killing Curse on himself.

Death and Morgana appeared in his office to talk about what would happen, "Things will change this time around, just by the different presence you will have. And just so you're not very surprised when this happens, although I'm sure you've figured it out. Albus Dumbledore is the one who killed your parents. Your mother made no intention of moving, so your father let it go, but then your father was on compulsions to listen to her. He did love her, he was compulsed to act on it differently though, as if he was actually in love with her, but there was no love potion. But he acted out because of that, same with your godfather," Death explained to a wide eyed Morgana. "Your father, like you, was almost put into Slytherin, you already had a compulsion on you, but your father and godfather were both worried about coming Death Eaters, stupid name by the way," he adds and smiles hearing a small giggle, "They both had Dark cores, the Potter Line was mostly Dark Grey until Dorea Black, your grandmother, came into the picture. Sirius was trying to escape his mother, he couldn't get his brother to follow and knew he couldn't do anything for his father. Walburga was the only Black that did care about blood status," Death revealed.

Morgana sat there shocked, "How much am I going to change by simply going back?"

"Oh, somebody's death, actually two will be prevented. A betrayal won't happen, but a different one will. Dead Dursleys..." he trailed off seeing the sadistic glint in her eyes. "Are you ready?" he asked. Morgana nodded and Death snapped his fingers.

The next thing Morgana knew, her body had shrunk and she was wrapped up in a blanket staring up at a shocked James Potter.

Chris Motionless as Death