Chapter One

James Potter was outside his wife's hospital room, he was overcome with a feeling. It was a foreign feeling, but familiar. Sirius Black was beside him, he managed to describe was he was feeling to James, and James was too shocked to reveal it now. "I know what you're feeling, it has to do with your animagus, and the fact you've been living with me, but I'm not speaking about it in public," James very quickly replied in French. Sirius nodded and they both soon heard a cry, and James was hit with a flash of what was to come, he could think clearly again. He had stumbled and almost hit the ground if he hadn't been caught by Sirius who seemed to be worried about something.

A healer came out and saw the two men, she couldn't help but think they looked a bit more pale than normal, "Congratulations Lord Potter, you have a girl," she told him.

"C-Can I go in?" he asked. Sirius was frozen staring at the hospital room, he could feel the dark magic in there.

"Get it away from me!" came Lily's voice. The three hurried into the room where Lily now had her wand pointed at the nurse who was holding the little Potter Heiress. "I don't want that thing near me, it's too Dark! James, get rid of it," Lily ordered. James looked at Lily in horror, "No," he said, making her look back at her husband, "What?!" she shrieked.

James went and held his child, he was then hit with different flashes. He looked down at his child in shock, only to see a pair of green eyes that could match the Killing Curse, look back up at him. "James!" Lily screeched again.

"What?" he said, looking up.

"I want rid of that thing," she repeated, "Get rid of it," she ordered again.

"No," he denied again, "I am not getting rid of my daughter," he denies again, before carefully handing the baby to Sirius. He was shocked at holding the baby so quickly but soon relaxed seeing the eyes looking up at him in wonder. The nurses were trying to get Lily to hold the baby but she was absolutely refusing.

"What's her name?" Sirius asked quietly once James came back over. Morgana hadn't cried, she was just watching the two men. "Well I got to pick out the name, and Lily wanted her name after her but I refuse, I already had another name picked. Since Lily clearly does not want to be her mother, I am picking the other name. Sirius, meet your goddaughter," Sirius' head jerked up towards James in shock, "Morgana Polaris Potter," James continued. Sirius thought for a second before looking back at James in shock, "Yes, I technically kept Black family tradition and technically named her after you," James added. Sirius and Polaris were two of the brightest stars after all.

Lily was getting released soon, and was glaring at her husband, and that thing. She was angry that James didn't follow her orders and she would have to talk to Albus about it. "Meet me in an hour," James whispered toward James as they left with the redhead.

When they appeared back in Godric's Hollow, Lily stormed to her room, slamming it shut, James could feel Morgana's body jump as she got startled. James walked to his office and sat down his daughter and he sat on the floor just staring at her, "I'm not dying this time," he muttered to himself. He needed to make plans, he needed to see who was on his side. He knew right off hand that the Longbottoms were Grey. Frank and Alice were both Grey, they were both clumsy and shy because that's what happened when they had to hide their Dark magic, they were unbalanced. Marlene was a bit snooty because she had hid her magic, James and Sirius had caught her practicing, and approached her about it. The problem was Remus and Peter. Remus was so against Dark creatures, even though he was a Dark creature, while Peter, James knew Peter was a Death Eater, he really hated that name, but was Peter actually dark?

James heard the floo go off, and got off, not noticing his daughter's wide, toothless smile. She had heard his muttering, she might have apparent this time! James walked back in with Sirius and casted a Silencing charm on the room, so Lily couldn't hear them. "Now, what's going on?" Sirius asked as he walked in and picked up his goddaughter again.

James took in a breath and said, "I have other Lordships," he revealed and if Sirius was drinking something he would've done a spit take.

"How many?" Sirius asked.

"Two, but there rather powerful ones," James said nonchalantly, "One of them is the reason you are acting the way you do at the moment," he adds.

Sirius just stared, confused, "Well the first one, and this along with my fear about being a Death Eater while the man is insane, is the reason I wasn't put into the Slytherin House. The Potter's are descended from the Gryffindor Line," James revealed.

"The one making you feel the way you do, is the Peverell Line," James adds making Sirius' eyes almost pop out of his head, while they heard a cute little giggle come from his arms. They both looked down to see Morgana staring at them in amusement.

"Well, there is another thing," James added.

"Oh Merlin's saggy balls, what?" Sirius asked, making another giggle come from the baby at his already exhausted tone and expression.

"Our Line was also blessed by Loki," James revealed, making Sirius' eyes almost popping out expression come back accompanied by a jaw drop as the baby just kept on giggling.

"I'm bringing this up, because just as Morgana was born I had flashes, and that could only have been given by Death. It showed I would die in a year, people would think it was Voldemort because he was here but it was actually Albus Dumbledore," James reveals.

"That bastard," Sirius snarled.

"That's not all, he makes sure you get sent to Azkaban, and that you don't get a trial. He makes sure that Morgana gets sent to her muggle relatives who will not treat her nicely," James adds making Sirius' anger increase.

"Why was I feeling the same thing you were without the vision thingy?" Sirius asked, still angry. "You said it was something to do with my animagus."

"I wasn't joking when I said you should be called Padfoot, there is a black dog creature that is huge and it's known to be called a Padfoot, it's a death omen, it sticks around death. You've been best friends with me since the start of Hogwarts and my family was who you went to when you left, and I'm from the Peverell Line, descended from the three brothers associated with death," James explained. Just then they both jumped, feeling a pain. Sirius put Morgana down and they both pulled down the side of their pants a bit, just to see the space on their hip now held a Deathly Hallows symbol. They both heard giggling and turned to Morgana who's eyes looked older at the moment, James smiled and picked up his daughter, "Oooh I got a little Dark Lady!" and he kissed all over her face hearing the giggling some more while Sirius smiled and watched.

Morgana felt damn lucky she would have both her father and father figure. Also, that she didn't actually experience being born again.