IX. Car ride

Natasha carefully laid still sleeping Elle in the back on the seats and covered her with a blanket to keep her warm. She hoped that her daughter would sleep until morning, because if she woke up in the middle of the night, she would be fussy.

Natasha got behind the wheel and Yelena in the passenger seat.

Yelena spoke breaking the awkward silence. "You know this is the first piece of clothing I've ever bought for myself?" She said proudly pointing on her vest.

 "You know this is the first piece of clothing I've ever bought for myself?" She said proudly pointing on her vest

Natasha took a look on it quickly and then back on the road. "That?"

Yelena raised her eyebrows confused a bit. "Yeah, you don't like it?"

"Is that like a..." Natasha tried to find a word, but before she tried to speak she got cut off.

"I like it, Lena." Elle said with sleepy voice from backseats rubbing her eyes.

"Awh, thank you princess!" Yelena said as softly as she could and lightly squeezed girl's hand smiling. "Oh, c'mere, you deserve a kiss for that." She spreaded her arms to get Elle closer and give her a kiss in forehead.

Elle loved kisses, hugs - actually just physical touch. She felt really loved and that's how it was. No one loved her more than her mother and aunt.

"See? Your daughter has style, not like you." She added looking at her sister pretending to be offended.

Elle giggled quietly.

Natasha smirked and pushed Yelena playfully with her elbow. "Alright, first of all why my babygirl is not asleep? It's middle of the night honey, I'll wake you up when we'll arrived. Why don't you go back to sleep, huh?" She proposed while she was looking for eye contact with Elle in the mirror.

Elle groaned. "I'm not sleepy anymore, mom."

Natasha sighed. "Are you sure, baby? A long day ahead of us. Knowing you, you'll be moody, if you won't get enough sleep." She smirked lightly.