Chapter 9 Part 3: La Grande Illusion

- - - - ST

   - - - - ST. LAWRENCE CHURCH BASEMENT- - - -
Scott is in the basement, meditating, when Angus comes down stairs with a duffel bag. Angus drops the bag on the couch, with Scott wondering what he has planned.

Scott: What's this?

Angus: An upgrade.

  Angus unzips the bag and what Scott sees surprises him. He sees a bunch of ninja weapons inside the bag, Two Katanna swords, double Sais, A single bow staff and dual nunchaku.

    Scott looks at these weapons with both wonderment and amusement

Scott: Heh, Cowabunga right?

  Scott looks over at Angus, who looks at him like he just talked an entirely different language.

Scott: Come on, The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

Angus: Did you just have a stroke?

Scott: Never-mind... so whats with all of these?

Angus: These are weapons that will help you in the battlefield.

Scott: This isn't a war.

Angus: Not now, but when you put on that leotard, it becomes one.

Scott examines the weapons and his are drawn to the dual katanas

Angus: You like those?

Scott: Intriguing.

   Scott begins to play around when one of the swords. When suddenly, Angus attacks him with the opposite katana. They begin to spar, that goes on for minutes, when Scott,swiftly, disarms Angus. Angus has a subtle smirk on his face.

Angus: I see you've been learning.

They both bao at one another. Once getting up, Scott begins to put his gray hoodie on,

Angus: Where are you going?

Scott: Just going for a walk, that's all...

As he puts the hoodie on, he begins to groan in pain. He wasn't 100% healed, but still proceeds to get dressed.