Friends?

Since that day of Amari giving me a ride home i started coming around their friend group more, and for the most part they were really cool people

There was Heaven and Sky, who were the chill girls in the group so i clicked with them a lot.

then there was step, i don't really know why they call him that, but he's the goofy one.

Next was Amari and zavier, they were always serious for some reason.

We were all on facetime in the group chat that they recently added me into.

"Y'all got some weird names." Zavier said as he blew smoke at the camera making step nod. "Nigga you too." Zavier said making everyone laugh and step mugged the camera.

"But them girls different, Angel, heaven, and sky. All their names goes together and shit." He said making us mug the camera.

Usually on facetime Amari stayed quiet, he was much meaner in person.

We made plans to go to a breakfast diner since it was a early saturday morning and we had nothing better to do.

After hanging up i looked through my closet getting frustrated since i had basically nothing i wanted to wear.

After finding an outfit that looked somewhat good to me, I did my hair and makeup.

"Angel they outside in the truck." Aaliyah yelled walking out of the house. After everything was nice and finalized i walked out too.

"We probably missed breakfast waiting on your slow ass." Amari said as i took my seat next to him since there was no others. "Do you ever stop talking?" I asked him making him stare at me.

"Flirting already?" Zavier asked making us stare at him. "please don't play." I said turning around to talk to Heaven.

"pictures?" she asked and i agreed before taking pictures of us both for her to post on her story but Amari photobombed.

"Your annoying." She said to Amari and he just shrugged at her. She ended up posting the pictures anyways though.

"Get the fuck out." Zavier said after parking the car and after saying some heated words everyone got out.

"Table for how much?" The host asked us greeting us at the door. "Table for eight." Zavier said and the host nodded walking us over to a big booth.

"Your waiter should be out pretty soon" she said making us nod.

      Everyone was just conversing in light conversation, and joking until the waiter came.

       "Aaliyah, you be saying the dumbest shit." Step said as the waiter approached our table with a small notepad in his hand.

     "Im ready for your orders?" He said gesturing towards us. Zavier spoked up saying "get us your breakfast special and orange juice." Zavier said ordering for the group.

      Zavier was kind of like the dad in the group since he's a teen father he's always acting like a dad to everyone.

      The waiter left and everyone went back to conversing. Somehow me and Amari got to talking.

      "You mad." I said pushing his face away and he caught my arm. "nobody ever taught you to keep your hands to yourself?" He asked me still holding my arm.

      "So you can hit me and i can't hit you back?" I asked rolling my eyes at him. "It be you hitting first fuck you mean?" He asked letting my hand go.

      "You lying Amari, you just hit me for no fucking reason." I said turning my back towards him. "You just childish." He said pushing my head.

      "Who want to switch seats with me?" I asked looking at the whole table seeing they were already staring. "Y'all so fucking weird." Amari said looking at everyone.

     "Y'all cute." Aaliyah said making everyone laugh but me and Amari.

     Soon the waiter was back with our food and the bill. "Why you eating so slow?" He asked me as i slowly moved the food around on my plate.

     "Not that hungry." I said shrugging making him suck his teeth. He snatched my phone out of my hand and put it in his pocket.

      "Stop being stubborn and eat, after ill give you it back." He said in a whisper as he cut into his pancake.

     "annoying." I said stepping on his foot and he didn't budge or flinch at all. After eating Amari reluctantly gave me my phone back.

       We all filed back inside the truck after paying the bill. "Well the girls need to go to the mall, y'all can go wherever." Aaliyah said and we all agreed.

     "so y'all can do hot girl shit? I think the fuck not." Zavion said and the rest of the guys agreed.

      "See how annoying you guys are?" I asked them sucking my teeth. "Girl please." Step said as he pushed my head back in my seat.

      "What you want to do at the mall that we can't be there for?" Amari said turning towards me.

      "I don't need no big group falling me everywhere." I said in a duh tone. "Should've thought about that before you tried to join the group then." He said shrugging.

       Zavier started driving heading to the mall since somehow they invited themselves with us.