Prologue + Character Info

Lucas D'Angelo was a very handsome man. He was known for being one of the strongest soldiers. Every time he was on patrol, all eyes of women were only on him. He could have any woman in the Shiganshina District, and he fell for a woman that wasn't interested in him. At least at first, she wasn't. Her name was Olivia. She worked as a musician. She would usually sing in bars, at birthday parties but mostly in the streets.

One day, when Lucas was patrolling along with his friends, they saw her perform in the center of the city. As soon as he looked at her, he fell in love. He simply couldn't help himself and asked her to grab a drink with him. Luck wasn't on his side that day and she kindly declined. A few days later, he saw her again. As soon as Olivia saw him in the crowd of people, she knew what was going to happen. But she agreed. That night, they talked for hours. Both of them realized that they had a lot in common. And after a few months, wedding bells could be heard in the streets.

They loved each other dearly and so, they decited to start a family together. Lucas always wanted to have a son. And as soon as he found out that Olivia was having a baby, he began to think of a name for his son. He was sure that they were having a son, but it surprised him once Olivia gave birth to a girl. They named her (Y/N).

(Y/N) was beautiful ever since she was just a baby. She looked just like her mother. Her big (E/C) eyes would shine every time she saw her mother sing. As (Y/N) got older, she wanted to be just like her mother. She wanted to sing and play various instruments. She wanted to see people smile every time she would sing.

Olivia was proud to teach her the ropes. Lucas on the other hand was disappointed. Ever since she was born, he was disappointed. He wanted a son, and he got a daughter instead. As the years passed and (Y/N) got older, he began to feel anger toward his wife. He blamed her for having a daughter, even though it was her fault. Het hen turned to alcohol. Olivia knew that he could be abusive sometimes, so every time he got drunk, she and (Y/N) would leave the house.

One day, as they got home, they caught Lucas at his worst. And the next day, there was a report of a missing woman. Olivia D'Angelo, the famous musician in Shiganshina District has gone missing. The Military Police wasn't the only one looking for her. People from her district, people who knew her, who adore her, were looking as well. Through day and night. After four days of looking for her, they found her. Apparently, she was kidnapped and murdered afterward.

People were pitying Lucas and 10-year-old (Y/N). Many people showed up at Olivia's funeral. That night, everyone who knew her released a lantern. So many lanterns lit up that night. It was impressive how many people knew her and loved her for who she was. (Y/N) watched all the lanterns fly up high. The lights reflected in her glossy eyes. (Y/N) was heartbroken when she saw all the people thinking that Olivia was murdered by some men, well, she wasn't. Only (Y/N) and Lucas knew the truth. That night, Olivia D'Angelo was murdered by her own husband, Lucas D'Angelo.

The secret was kept for 4 years. By that time, (Y/N) was abused by her father. He would hurt her, hit her, punch her, kick her, every time he was drunk. And that was literally every single day. He trained her to become a soldier. And even though she didn't want that, she could never stand up against her father. She knew the consequences.

She hid her anger toward her father. She was waiting for the right time, for the right opportunity. As horrible as it might sound, she was ready to kill him. The unthinkable happened in the year 845. The horrors that lived behind the walls, the Titans, have breached Wall Maria.

Lucas died that day. Why? Because the Titans ate him. That's what (Y/N) told the people who knew him, and that's what they believed in. Everyone has secrets, right? (Y/N) never told this to anyone, but the truth was, that the fall of Wall Maria made her happy.

Many people died that day, many people lost their homes, families, and friends. She lost all that as well. She spent 5 years in Wall Rose, and in year 850 she was accepted to The 104th Training Corps.

---

Name: (Y/N) D'Angelo

Biological Info

Species: Human

Gender: Female

Age: 14 (845), 16 (847), 19 (850), 23 (854), 26 (857)

Height: 165 (850), 168 (854)

Weight: 66 (850), 69 (854)

Relatives: Lucas D'Angelo, Olivia D'Angelo

Birthday: Your Choice

Birthplace: Shiganshina District

Residence: Wall Rose

Status: Alive

Professional Info

Occupation: Solider

Affiliation: Survey Corps

Former Affiliation: 104th Training Corps

Other Info

Titan Kills: ???

Horse: Hagro (Stallion)

---

Hi!

So this is Attack on Titan x F!reader. I apologize for the grammarly errors. English is not my first language. First episodes might be a bit shitty, so have fun reading that. The story is probably going to get better maybe after the first 5 chapters. The begging is always a bit hard to write. But I hope that you're going to enjoy this story!

Bye now!