9

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TxOctober 18thThursday

Dallas, Tx
October 18th
Thursday

"Lai, what you cookin'?" Cal asked as they walked out of the stadium after the game.

She furrowed her eyebrows "Who said I was cooking?" She asked.

"I thought we were about to go to yall house?" Kobe asked.

"So? Y'all never heard of bringing yo' own food?" She scoffed.

They looked at her weirdly "Why would we do that when you can just cook?" Cal asked, She rolled her eyes.

"I'on know. I might make some turkey burgers and homemade fries." She said as they all waited across the street so they could cross.

"Can you take me to the store tho?" She asked Cal. She didn't drive and didn't want to go all the way home just to get in her car to go.

He nodded, grabbing both her and Sha's hands to cross the street. "You know we aren't yo' children right?" Lai asked, snatching her hand away from him when they got across.

"I'on trust yo' slow ass to cross the street without someone hold yo' hand"

Her jaw dropped "I ain't suicidal" She frowned.

"Fr? I told mostly all females was suicidal," Cal said with a confused look on his face.

She mugged him "Just shut up" she shook her head as they got to the car, "I'ma meet y'all thea', I gotta go pick Nana and Liyah up," Kobe said before getting in his car.

"Let me know if you get there before us and I'll open the door for y'all," She told him, he said okay before pulling off.

Lai said bye to her parents and brother and sister. She walked to the back seat of Cal's Blue Hellcat SRT, getting in.

_________________

"Can yall help with the groceries please?" Lai said when she walked into the house and Eli and Kobe were playing the game. They paused it before going to do what she asked.

"Lai!" Liyah squealed, running to her in the kitchen. "Hi, ladybug!" picking her up.

"I like your hair" She smiled, looking at her braids with brown beads in them. Liyah smiled "Tank you" and laid her head on her shoulder.

"Where's your mommy?" She asked, she didn't see Makenna in the living room when she walked in.

"Sleeping," Liyah said and pointed down the hallway at their guest room. Lai nodded and put her down.