Chapter 38

I wake up in the morning to the sound of whispers which are coming from the front of my bed

Who the fuck is in my room this early in the morning?

"We need to wake her up already." I think Rocco announces as I fake being asleep so I can hear their conversation now that they accidentally already woke me.

What a bitch is curious.

"Yeah but she looks so peaceful when she is asleep." Mario replies as I can feel everyone's heated gaze on me.

Don't they find it creepy watching a little girl sleep?

"Can we wake her up already, I'm soo hungry." Pietro complains as I slowly smirk but I quickly try covering it up.

I can't be bothered to get up just yet and with their arguing I can lay in bed for at least another 30 minutes.

"Shut up, before you wake her by your annoying voices." Valentino scolds even though the others are all older than him.

Finally some silence however, of course it doesn't last long.

"I'm waking her up now." Francisco comments as I hear footsteps coming closer to the bed.

If he tries waking me up I will actually punch him square in the face with no remorse.

I love my family but I love my sleep more.

"Are you stupid?" Luigi interrupts causing the footsteps to cease. "I don't say this to make her upset but she is a crazy bitch. I won't be surprised if she slaps you or gets you in trouble." Luigi adds his input as I smile.

Well, I can't say he is wrong.

He is way more clever than I thought.

"Oh yeah, I think she is awake anyways." Francisco mentions causing my smile to vanish in an instant.

"Are you delusional? She is literally asleep." Rocco remarks causing me to relax slightly but sadly not for long.

"I think Francisco is right for the first time ever. I saw her smile when we were talking about waking her up." Valentino acknowledges as I open my eyes slowly sighing in defeat.

"I wish you did let Francisco try waking me up just so I could punch him for blowing my cover." I remark as the others begin chuckling.

Why do they always think I'm joking. I mean if you don't believe me try it out for yourself but I warn now they will end up with a broken nose.