Chapter 2

Y/n Pov

Jumping up I slash at the presence close to me, but I quickly stop my blade centimeters away from his throat.

"Oh Bell, how are you?"

Bell doesn't respond. I remove my knife from his neck and sheath it.

"Sorry, use to sleeping without anyone around, so when someone approachs me I default to kill."

Bell:"Oh sorry."

"What did you need?"

Bell:"Oh well I just thought I should wake you up since its morning."

"Oh thats nice of you."

Bell:"Well Im off to the dungeon, see you later."

________________________

Timeskip
________________________

"Hi Rose."

I wave to the Guild worker that I am assigned to. She turns to me and has the same expression on her face.

Rose:"Y/n, its good to see you. I'm glad  your still alive."

"Despite the odds yep!"

Rose:"I saw you walking out of the dungeon yesterday with Ais, I didn't see you go in though."

I chuckle nervously as she gives me a suspcious look.

"W-Well I may have been.... druggedanddraggedintothedungeonbypotentialEvilusMemebers."

It takes her a second to process what I said due to the pace I said it at but when she does she starts to pull my cheeks and gives me a scolding look.

Rose:"What.have.I.told.you?"

"Im sowwy. But I cant just let them woam fwee to cause chaos."

I say as she's pulling my cheeks. She eventually stops and sighs while rubbing her temples.

Rose:"When you finally come back to Orario you make me worry about you even more. *sigh* Honestly Ripper do you have to do that?"

"I cant forgive Evilus for what they did to my familia, Ryuu may have stopped but I dont have too."

Rose:"You're lucky the Guild is overlooking your little revenge path of yours."

"Yeah.. anyways anything interesting to tell?"

Rose:"The Loki familia is rumored to be going on a expedition in a few weeks."

"Nifty."

Rose:"Y/n look at me."

I look at her and notice she's serious and get serious too.

Rose:"I know you love the Astraea Familia, but I if you keep going on like this I want you to join a familia with more members you can team with, especially if you want to go deep into the dungeon."

"What familia would even want me?"

Rose:"The Loki familia would probably take you, you are a level 4 and close to leveling up."

"*sigh* I'll think about it."

Rose:"Thank you. Now are you going into the dungeon today?"

"Nah, im going to catch up with Mama."

Rose"Okay then."

I get up and give Rose a hug before walking out of the guild and to Babel.

______________________

Timeskip
_______________________

"Hi Mama."

My goddess Astraea has long walnut brown hair along with deep indigo eyes. She wears a simple kirtle and a long skirt.

Astraea:"Y/n its good to see you agian."

"You too Mama."

Astraea:"Something seems to be on your mind."

"Well Rose is being Rose and worrying about me."

Astraea:"She wants you to join another familia, right?"

"Yes."

Astraea:"Do you want to?"

"I dont know, part of me wants to stay..."

Astraea:"And another wants to leave. I can understand why only Ryuu, Cecil and you remain of my familia. We both know Ryuu's situation."

"But this familia is the only home I have ever known, and I dont wanna leave Mama."

Astraea comes over and sits beside me and smiles.

Astraea:"I know child, and I will always be your mother, but it is time you found another familia to let into your heart."

I lay my head on shoulder as she rubs my back.

Astraea:"I still remember that 3 year old only wearing a tattered brown cloth that tried stealing from Alise."

I smile at the memory.

"Yeah... wasn't my best attempt, but I was starving at the time."

Astraea:"Ryuu knocked the pouch from your hand with a pebble before you could take one step."

"And Alise bought me something to eat afterwards anyways."

Astraea:"Yeah... you were such a nimble and sneaky little child."

"Neze always had to keep a eye on me."

Astraea:"You would have snuck off and got into trouble if she hadn't."

"I was a good kid."

Astraea:"Well you did always do an amazing job at acting innocent when we caught you."

"It would have worked if Mama wasn't a lie detector."

Astraea smiles and boops my nose.

Astraea:"Deal with it little pallum. Lucky we were able to majorly improve your sense of laws."

"Suggestions really."

Astraea gets a tick mark and pulls my ear.

Astraea:"What was that?"

"ow ow ow. sorry!"

She lets go of my ear as I rub it trying to ease the pain.

Astraea:"Honestly my own son..."

"You thought i was a girl at first. And you never stopped the others from dressing me up in girl clothes."

Astraea:"I dont know what you're talking about."

"Sure you dont Mama. Anyways can you update my status?"

Astraea:"Sure thing Y/n."

I turn my back to her and take my top off and let her update my falna.

Strength - C 756
Endurance - C 743
Dexterity - B 833
Agility - A 966
Magic -C 737

Skills:
Presence Concealment - A+
Mental Pollution - C
Information Erasure - B
Surgical Procedure - E
Murder on a Misty Night - A

Magic:
Maria the Ripper - Hell is starting. We are flames, rain, power... Let there be a slaughter... Maria the Ripper!
The Mist - no chant

Astraea:"Your stats havd gotten better since last time. No news skills or magic though. You'll probably be ready to level up in the next month or two."

"Really?!"

I happily hug Astraea.

"Yay!"

Astraea just chuckles at my reaction and pats my head as I hug her as tight as I can.

Chapter End