:: 𝘜𝘱𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 ::

Author: hi, welcome to chili's

thank. You. So. Friggin. Much. For. 1.62k. Reads. HOLY COWW

・・・・✪・・・・✪ ・・・・

You woke up in a black void, the blindness of your surroundings making you put your guard up. A smell of rotting skin and dried up blood went up in your nostrils, making you shudder. Two bright white dots showed in front of you, while you backed away.

A silhouette of torn rabbit ears appeared in your vision, along with troubled breathing. You backed away more, but the silhouette came closer.

The scent of rusty steel and blood came along as the tall rabbit silhouette walked closer to you. You could see their skull inside the old torn up rabbit mask as you felt it grin. A dark aura wrapped your body, making you feel frigid.

They lifted their hand, putting it on your cheek. The dry, rotting skin caressed with your cheek made you flinch, though you couldn't back away, as you were paralyzed by the appearance of the silhouette.

"My dear. I'm glad to see you again." The rabbit silhouette whispered, their voice raspy with a hint of a familiar British accent you once heard. Their rusty, blood decorated hand putting back a couple strands of your hair behind your ear.

"You look surprised." The silhouette put down their hand, settling it beside their torso. "Don't you remember me?" Their voice had a flick of disappointment, the white dots moving down, making it look like it's staring at the ground.

"It's me." The silhouette suddenly glitched into a man, with light blue eyes that stared deeply into your soul. The man had a dark purple suit, with a shining gold badge. He had a black tie along with dark blue pants. A toothy grin was visible as the silhouette held up a knife and glitched more. You felt your eyes blur, making you rub it.

As you rubbed your eyes, a shriek of pain was heard. You looked around, though you couldn't see where it was from.

Turns out it was from you

You shrieked as a cold blade went through your breast. You coughed, making blood splatter across the void.

You fell down to your knees as you felt the cold stare of the rabbit silhouette. "I did this to protect you, dear." They spoke, the venom in their voice making you think they were lying. You fell on the ground, cold and grasping for air.

"W-why would you do this?" You sobbed, your tears dark grey, dripping silently on the ground. You took your last breath as the rabbit silhouette walked away, their footsteps easily heard with the clanking and clashing of rusted metal.

"I will put you back together... And then tear you apart all over again."

"Y/n? Y/n!!" You felt a sudden shake, though it wasn't from an earthquake. "H-hey." You stood up, rubbing your eyes. "You were struggling in your sleep!" You looked up as your gaze locked with another pair of golden brown eyes. "Gregory? What happened?" You asked, sucking air. 

"You fell asleep. Again. Why do you fall asleep once something is needed to be done?" Gregory complained, crossing his arms. Though his voice was laced with concern. "I don't know... Anyway, did you get anything?" Gregory looked at you in disbelief as he showed you an Mr. Hippo fridge magnet. "That's what you got?" You snorted. Your snort came out a little cute, which made Gregory smile. 

"Well, remember the upgrade machine? There's a warning sign there that says not to keep any magnet close. Since we have this crappy Mr. Hippo fridge magnet, we could hack our passes back!" He exclaimed happily. "Crappy Mr. Hippo fridge magnet?" You laughed to yourself as you and Gregory walked away. "We're going to Faz Pad now, follow me." Gregory pushed a yellow glowing button, with Glamrock Freddy's face. 

You walked towards the familiar broad, red door. "Oh- so this was called Faz Pad? How did I not know?" You asked yourself as Gregory walked in. "The bot's here again." He whispered, pulling you behind the counter. "There's that small door, remember?" You nodded as Gregory stated to the small area at the right of the café. "Let's go!" He ran, quite fast, to the area. You quickly followed him, almost tripping and getting the bot's attention. Gregory opened the door as the both of you walked in.

It was the chess-like tiles again, which triggered your hallucinations once. Fortunately, it didn't this time. "Y/n? Let's go down there now." Gregory grabbed your arm, which made you pop in reality again. "Oh- okay." The both of you walked down the stairs quietly, not like the last time you both fell. But at least it was faster. 

Finally reaching the bottom of the stairs, you opened the door which led to the upgrade machine. "Ladies first!" You gestured your hand, sliding on the door as it opened. "Huh, what a gentleman." Gregory giggled as you both went in. 

"So how are you going to hack the upgrade machine with that 'Crappy Mr. Hippo fridge magnet'?" You asked, taking the magnet from him. "I don't know, put it close to the machine?" Gregory took the magnet from you again and stretched his arms, his body away from the machine except his hands and the magnet. You backed away too, expecting a little explosion. 

The magnet immediately got attracted by the metal, and then stuck itself to it. The upgrade machine's screen started glitching, which made you and Gregory back away. "Oh look! The pass is back." Gregory announced, handing you one of the passes. His pass popped on his face. "Crap!" He cursed as the pass fell onto his hands. You laughed as you looked at the pass. "The Daycare...? Sounds nice."

Gregory put the pass in his pocket as he took a peek in his Fazwatch. "It's clear. We should head to the Daycare now!" He grabbed your arm again, heading out of the area and walking up the stairs. "Can you not grab me too much?" You huffed, looking at him teasingly. "Well you always zone out, so I'll have to do something to get you back to reality again." Gregory explained as we walked out the Faz Pad and into the entrance of the Pizza Plex. 

"Hey wait, Chica's there!" You pulled on Gregory's shirt before he could run out, making his arms land on your hands. "You owe me one now." You smirked as Gregory stood up. "Fine. Fair enough." 

"Let's go head to the Daycare now, look! I see the door." Gregory pointed to a door with a sign on top of it. The sign was written playfully, the blue and yellow colors took your attention. It said;

"SᑌᑭEᖇSTᗩᖇ ᗪᗩYᑕᗩᖇE

        ᑭIᑕK ᑌᑭ"

"Looks nice. Maybe the animatronics are friendly there!" You stated, smiling at the thought of more friendly animatronics. "Maybe, though we still need to be careful." Gregory warned, making you roll your eyes. "Eh, sure." You crouched down and walked, heading for the door. "Chica's gone, she's at the end of the stairs." Gregory pointed out, following you. 

The both of you broke in a run, suddenly bumping onto the door. 

"We're here!" Gregory announced between huffs. There was still a big hallway you needed to walk through. "Not yet." You cut in sarcastically, breathing fast as the adrenaline in your body rushed in. "Tag! You're it!" You tagged Gregory and then ran forward, the wet floor bots looking at you as you sped. "Hey" Gregory yelled as he followed you, taking a faster pace. 

Gregory overtook you, unfortunately. Though he immediately stopped. "Why'd you stop? Oh-" The both of you faced a garage door-like metal wall with a painting on it. 

"This must be the entrance to the Daycare."