twenty seven

Christmas at Hogwarts was something Heather always enjoyed. Hermione walked over to them. "Everything's set." She tells them. "We just need a bit of who you're changing into."

"Crabbe and Goyle." Heather says.

"We also need to make sure that the real Crabbe and Goyle can't burst in on us while we're interrogating Malfoy." Hermione says.

"How?" Ron asked.

"I've got it all worked out." Hermione tells them. "I filled these with a simple sleeping draught. Simple, but powerful." She laid the muffins down on the table. "Now, once they're asleep, hide them in the broomstick cupboard, and pull out a few of their hairs, and put on their uniforms."

Heather and Ron shared a look not knowing what to actually say about this plan. "Whose hair are you ripping out, then?"

"I've already got mine." Hermione says causing Heather to wonder who's. "Millicent Bulstrode. Slytherin. I got this off her robes." She showed the hair sample. "I'm going to go check on the Polyjuice Potion. Make sure that Crabbe and Goyle find these."

"Wicked, but a good plan." She said taking the muffins.
~~~
They snuck up behind a statue just from Ron to clear his throat causing Heather to grab his arm. "I think it's best if I do this, Ron."

"Yeah. Right." Ron says as he put the wand away.

Heather sighed and casted the spell. "Wingardiam Leviosa."

The muffins start floating just for them to Crabbe and Goyle. They watched them pass out from eating the muffins. "How thick can you get?"

"Ron, rude." Heather says. "Now come on, let's get them."

The two did exactly Hermione told them to do and went back to the bathroom where Hermione is waiting for them.
~~~
"We'll have exactly one hour before we change back into ourselves." Hermione says as she poured the juice in cups.

Heather grabbed her drink and put in the hair just as Hermione instructed them. "I'm going to hate this." She said as they all took drinks.

Hermione and Ron ran off to the stalls, but Heather stood in front of the mirror as she felt sick. She looked at her hands to see it changing, but noticed the mark on her arm that had George's name. It didn't disappear meaning she needs to hide that then find out what that mark means and why George's name is there. She gasped as she looked at herself in the mirror. "Oh god."

She turned just as the door to the stall opened to see Ron. "Heather?"

"Ron?" She said.

"Bloody hell."

"Oh boy. We still sound like ourselves." She says. "You need to sound more like Crabbe and I need to sound like Goyle."

Ron focused till his voice sounded like Crabbe. "Bloody hell."

"Excellent." Heather says.

"But where's Hermione?" Ron asked causing Heather to shrug.

"I-I don't think I'm going." She said causing them to look at the stall she was in. "You go on without me."

"Hermione, are you okay?" Heather asked.

"Just go! You're wasting time." She tells them.

Heather sighed as she wanted to help her with whatever is wrong with her, but she needed answers. "Come on." She tells him as they left.
~~~
"Okay." She said as they stepped into the hall. "I think the Slytherin common room's this way."

"Okay." Ron says as they started walking towards.

"Excuse me." They heard.

"What are you doing do...?' Heather stepped on Ron's foot to make him sound like Crabbe. "I mean, what are you doing down here?"

"I happen to be a school prefect." Percy says as Heather was dying on the inside to say something. "You, on the other hand, have no business wandering the corridors at this time of night. What are your names again?"

"Uh...'

"Crabbe, Goyle, where have you two been?" Malfoy says gaining their attention. "Pigging out in the Great Hall all this time?" Heather looked at Ron with 'I want to kill him' look. "And what are you doing down here, Weasley?"

"Mind your attitude, Malfoy."

Heather didn't say much as she followed Malfoy. She looked at Ron one last time hoping this plan of their's works.