Chapter 6- The Surprise Visit

I squirm and groan as the sun beams across my face. I raise my hand close to the window and close my fist, causing the sun to fade away.

I roll out of bed and hit the floor with a thud. What happened last night? I think, limping towards the dressing mirror.

I notice a scratch on my face. I brush my finger against my right eyebrow to my nose. I also had a cut on my left cheekbone.

My brain begins functioning, bringing back all the memories from last night

My brain begins functioning, bringing back all the memories from last night. I touch the wound again. Yeah, that's gonna leave a mark.

I take a shower, brush my teeth, and head to the dining hall, where my family were all eating breakfast.

My dad quickly gets up, grabbing my head and kissing it. "Uh, Fara can we talk?"

I stutter. "Yeah, yeah of course."

Once we were clear from the family, dad began to speak

"What happened last night?" He asks concretely. "I came from my study room to see you moaning and groaning on the ground, all bruised up."

I begin to tear up. "Dad, it was so bad."

"What happened? Fara, you've got to tell me."

I took a deep breath and began talking very quickly like Ikki. "One of Korra's friends from pro bending went missing so his brother asked for Korra and I's help, so we went searching for him, found him but a bunch of masked men attacked us. One chi blocked me like how grandma Ty used to do to me to help me learn chi blocking, and then they threw me off a moving truck. And then Korra and Mako told me to go home because I was very badly hurt."

Dad wraps his arms around me. "Fara, breathe. You are safe now."

I grab his robe, blowing my nose into it. "Dad, we've got to find them."

My dad squint his eyes at me a little annoyed from blowing my nose into his robe, but he shakes it off. "Let's just go have breakfast for now, I'm sure Korra and her friends are doing just fine. And if not we will send out a search party."

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

Honestly the day had flew by. Dad and I were talking to the Order of the White Lotus, when Korra had arrived home.

"Thank goodness," I gasp hugging her. "Dad and I were just about to send out a search party."

"Are you all right?" Dad asks.

Korra lowly shakes her head. "Mm-mm."

"Korra, what happened?"

"Did you find, Bolin?" I ask.

"Yes, but I was at an equalist rally." Korra explains. "I saw Amon."

"What?" Dad gasps.

"Who?"