Volume 1 - Chapter 9

*Horikita Suzune POV*(Also, it's currently lunch break in the book)

I was on my way to the classroom of the rumored 'Elite Class'.., But it seems like the other few wanted to see them as well...

"You're here to see them as well, aren't you?" A petite girl asked me, she has silver-white hair and has a smug look on her face.

"Yes, is there something wrong with that..?" I asked with my usual attitude. The petite girl just chuckles and walks ahead of me.

"Fufufu... No need to be rude... I was just going to ask if you would want to go together. But.., Please just ignore my statement." She said, what is she even trying to say..?

She walked ahead of me to the classroom, I followed behind and the atmosphere was a bit quiet. I was pretty nervous around her for some reason I don't know... But she... She is calm, too calm to be exact. Is she not angry at the fact that she just got demoted to another class?! (Suzune was under the impression that Sakayanagi isn't from Class A)

We soon arrived at the classroom and saw three people arriving there at the exact time. One is a strawberry blonde-haired girl, the other is a magenta-haired boy, and the third is a.., Bald person...?

"Ah hello~! Are you from the other classes?" The strawberry-haired girl asks. The petite girl beside me just smiles with that same smug look.

"I believe that we are all here for the same reason of seeing Class B..?" Everyone nodded, Including me. But before anyone can speak, we started hearing footsteps.

"I'm telling you! You're not going to win!" A blonde-haired girl says as if she was protesting.

"At least have some confidence in me... Hironaka-san..." A maroon-haired boy said with (Animated) tears coming out of his eyes. I also see Ayanokouji-kun right beside him.The two boys are holding phones... While the blonde is just watching them. Then.., the girl noticed us looking at them.

"Ara~? What are you guys doing here..?" The three of them stopped in their tracks and looked at us, even Ayanokouji-kun.

"I--"

"Kukuku, we are only here to take a peek at Class B." The magenta-haired boy said. Somehow, I can see the maroon-haired boy deadpan. Then the maroon-haired boy whispered in Hironaka-san's ear and she giggled."Fufufu~ Akabane-kun will just sound weird." She says as she mocks Sora.

"S-so... Is it okay if we look." I saw Sora look at both at Hironaka-san and Ayanokouji-kun.., then Hironaka-san at Ayanokouji-kun.

"Sure." He said while putting his hands in his pockets.

--

*Hironaka Kaori POV*

Just as Ryuuen-kun(They researched the names of the leaders of every single class) was about to door, I tugged Kiyo's blazer, causing him to look at me.

"Hmm?"

"That girl... Sakayanagi-san... I saw her before at that place... Please, be careful, Kiyo." I said while not looking at him and focusing on the leaders. I didn't see Kiyo's reaction but felt him nod, so I also went inside the classroom.

Hopefully, nothing will happen...

..

Yeah okay, I'm hoping something fun will happen.., But it'll hopefully not involve the whole class.

As everyone went into the classroom, almost every single student of Class B was sitting there, only me, Kiyo and Sora-kun were standing.

Everyone decided to stay in the classroom to discuss a few things and the three of us decided to grab a little something outside.

"So this is Class B huh..?" Ryuuen said while smirking, everyone heard him but ignored his presence.

"I'm telling you! That's wrong! At least listen to Oreki once!" Miyuki said as he tapped Kazuto's table. I don't know what they were doing but my guess is that they were helping the poor guys study.

"... How am I supposed to react to this..?" Tatsuya-kun whispered to himself as he facepalmed, I agree with you, Tatsuya-kun! As I was listening, I notice Sakayangi-san's eyes wandering to the quiz results on the board, I noticed her being slightly surprised but she eventually composed herself.

"Are you guys just going to keep talking?" Horikita says as she crosses her arms, my bet is that she still thinks that she was superior to them.

"--? Oh,~? Who are you..?" Yumeko-san asks the almost irritated Horikita, I didn't expect her to answer but to my surprise, she actually did.

"Horikita Suzune, remember it." She says. Dang, her superiority complex is through the roof! Shiro just looks at her and tilts her head mockingly.

"Why, should we remember you...?" She really plans to piss her off huh? But before that can happen, Ryuuen interrupted the whole conversation.

"I think that you should not be pissed at them for a simple thing like that Horikita, besides look at the board." He says, I was really hoping the Horikita would find it out herself but I guess this works as well, Horikita looks at the board silently and her eyes widened seeing the scores.

"W-what..?" Horikita froze as she looks at our scores. Ayanokouji said that her score was around 85 or 86 when he went past Class D's class earlier. She must've been very shocked to the core.

"H-how...?"

"Hmph, I've seen enough I suppose.., I'll go now," Ryuuen-kun said as he left the classroom 'gracefully'. That was sarcastic just to remind ya'll readers.

"Ufufu.., I guess I'll leave now as well, see you later, Ayankouji-kun and Hironaka-kun," Sakayanagi said as if she was saying something more than that, I, of course, understood what she wanted to say. I bet that Kiyo did as well as he glares at Sakayangi a bit. The one who went with her also left.

"..I-I guess I'll leave now too--" She seemed as if she was forced to say that, was she planning to do something completely different? I think her name was Ichinose Honami... She seems like one of those Friendly people.

Now the only one left is the stunned Horikita, the others ignored her and kept the tutoring session for those who got low scores, specifically, Kirigaya-kun, Sakuta-kun, and Yuuki-san. I joined them after they visited but noticed that Kiyo left with Horikita.

.

.

.

.

More like forcing her out...

--

Ayanokouji's POV

--

"Horikita---"

"You managed to figure everything out on the first day, didn't you..?" Horikita asks me, I just sighed at her.

"Of course, everyone did, not just me. I told you that it was not just Academics. And it seems like you didn't listen?"

"W-what makes you think of that?"

"One, you are very stubborn, I doubt you will even believe me. Second, you didn't convince your classmates to at least NOT be absent. Don't try to protest against that because even one of my classmates saw them when we were tasked to get something. If you listened to me, you could've convinced them about something." I said to her, of course, there was a lot more reason why but I believe that it would be better of telling her later.

"..Tell me, how did you guys figure everything out just on the first day..?"

--