ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ .

y/n pov :

"so y/n , have you been smoking?" my mom said . you know it's night time , im tryna have a nice dinner at the dining table , but my parents always gotta fuck it up. "why do you care?" i said taking a bite of my food. "i don't want my child to be a fuck up." my mom said . "no i haven't" i said looking straight at my mom . my mom pulls out a bag and dumps all of my coke, weed, and vapes out. "you don't smoke huh?" my mom yelled. "did you go thru my fucking shit?" i said .

"i knew it , you are a fuck up." my mom said taking my food and throwing it in the trash . "what the fuck , i smoked and your just gonna make me starve?" i said dropping my fork . i ran upstairs and grabbed my backpack . you know clothes and weed . i was in a fucking sports bra and shorts , i was not gonna waste my time changing. i put my house key in my backpack and ran out of that hoe . 'i'm coming over' i texted ashtray. 'ight ma , im not complaining' he texted back . i smiled and put my phone in my pocket.

i knocked on the door and fez answered. "hey y/n , why you come here so late?" fez said letting me in the house . "i was about to go to sleep after i ate, then my fucking mom just like dumped out my weed, coke, and my vapes. then i was like what the fuck i'm leaving and then" i said explaining what had happen. "damn, that's a lot" fez said . i saw ashtray watching a movie on the tv sitting on the couch . i ran to the couch and i jumped on the couch hugging ashtray. "i missed you so fucking much" i said hugging him . "i missed you too ma" ashtray said .

"mind if i eat something" i said. "ofc mama don't even ask" ashtray said kissing me smiling into the kiss . i got off of him and sat my backpack down on the floor . i went to the kitchen and found some noodles. "don't forget the water" fez said . "fuck you" i said putting the water in to the noodles . i put it in the microwave and waited 3 minutes. when it was done i got the noodles out and mixed it around . i walked back down to the living room and sat next to ashtray.

"have you heard from rue, i haven't seen her in a bit" i said taking a bite of the noodles. "nahh last i heard was i don't even know" ashtray said . i looked at fez nodded my head to see if he seen her . "nahh" fez said . "by the way where faye at?" i said . "ion know somewhere but not here" ashtray said . "want some? you been lookin at my shit" i said chuckling at ashtray. "i was waiting for you to ask me" ashtray said. i smiled and i wrapped the noodles around my fork .

i put my hand under it so if it falls , it falls in my hand . i reached over to ashtray and i put the noodles in his mouth. i got up and threw the noodles in the trash , walking back to the couch . i laid my head on ashtrays lap . i was pretty tired i could admit i was half awake. in and out of sleep i hear someone banging on the door , i sat up from ashtrays lap . "who the fuck is knocking this late?" i said rubbing my eyes so i could wake up a bit. "yo don't worry about it" fez said . i laid back down on ashtrays lap lowkey scared but i'll deal with it .

time passed and there's banging on the door i sat up and held ashtrays hand . "ight i'll get it" fez said getting up and opening the door . "what's up, kid" fez said . "hey" rue said . "thank god it's rue" i said getting up off the couch . "you look like shit" fez said . "yeah , i fucking feel like shit. i think i'm going through withdrawal, and i, i need something." rue said panicking and walking into the house . "can't help you , i don't got nothin here" fez said. "ah, fuck man. you gotta have something, that's bullshit" rue said .

"don't know what to tell you, i don't keep nothin at the house no more" fez said . "fuck ok" rue said taking a deep breath. "not no more" fez said . "well can i, can i use the bathroom?" rue said . "go ahead" fez said . i walked up to rue and put my hands around her. "hey rue i haven't seen you , you've been doing ok?" i said . "yupp , ok ah fuck" rue said going to the restroom. i walked back to ashtray and he was rolling up. he put the blunt up to his lips and lit it up . he inhaled it and exhaled the smoke passing it to me . i took it and inhaled the smoke. "where did you come from?" fez asked rue.

i turned to face where fez and rue were at . i put my hand over the couch holding the blunt in my hands . i passed it to ashtray who was doing what i was doing but facing me . "yo you alright in there?" fez said . "don't fucking- i'm shittin my brains out, please fez go away." rue said . i held in my laugh and ashtray just smiled at me . "you want some pepto bismol or something" fez said . "she gonna need more than that" i said exhaling the smoke out of my mouth.

"no, no fuck. just go away" rue said . "alright, alright" fez said walking back to the couch. "damn she good?" i asked fez . "i don't even know" fez said sitting back on the couch. shortly after i hear a door open , probably rue. i looked up and rue was going somewhere but i couldn't tell where. "you seein shit or sum" ashtray said . "nahh, i'm higher than the fucking sky right now" i said leaning my head back. "aye ima check on rue." fez said getting up . "give it to me rue" fez said .

"what the fuck is going on?" i said looking over the couch and handing the blunt to ashtray. "get off of me, get your fuckin hands off of me!" i hear rue yelling. i see fez getting pushed to ashtrays room door , and i see him grabbing rue yelling their going back and worth . "nah you gotta get the fuck out!" fez said dragging rue out the house. me and ashtray look at each other then look at fez . "what the fuck happen?" i said looking at fez sitting back down on the couch .

to be honest i have never heard fez yell , especially at rue. "i caught her tryna steal some pills" fez said . i laid my head on ashtrays arm . i could tell he was close from knocking out . "damnn , she might be going there some shit" i said . "ash you good?" i said smiling. "yeah just tired , goodnight ma" ashtray said closing his eyes and getting close to me. "goodnight ash" i said kissing him on the lips and smiling. i laid back down , i'm actually worried about rue .

———————————————————————————

y'all i'm so glad maddy found out that cassie have been fucking nate , she deserved to know , thank you rue 💞!!