Is everything alright?

It was dark and cold, a light breeze blew making a hallow sound. Grass flew back slightly from the wind, making soft sounds.
Trees made rattling noises, the leaves dancing as the bright moon in the sky shined bright being the only source of light.
"Ugh.." Blitzø leaned up from the ground feeling his head, he felt hazy, light headed his vision blurred slightly struggling to make out the objects in the night. He looked around realizing he wasn't at home, he was in a field covered with just grass and some trees there and there. He grasped his hand into the dirt feeling the soil go in between his fingers. He was worried, not knowing where he was he got up slowly brushing the dirt and grass of his pants feeling a big breeze push past him making him block his face. "Where am I..?" He sounded tired, his voice was low filled of confusion. Turning around in circles seeing everything looked the same, it freaked him out. "Hello?" He called out, seeing if someone or something would respond back but there was nothing. He sighed starting to walk hearing his soft footsteps on the ground, it was the loudest thing he could hear. "Hellooo? Is anyone here?" He shouted out again, walking Infront of a tree, it had no leaves but was close by, he put his hand onto the trunk feeling the roughness berk against this hand hearing it creek and small pieces break off.
He then heard something above him, it was from the tree the branches creaking from the breeze. Blitzø felt something hit his head, he heard a thud as it hit the ground
He looked down seeing it was a small stick.
Looking up he gasped walking backwards in surprise. "AH! What the hell is that?!"
He said in fear looking up at the figure in the tree, it's eyes glowing and it's tail wagging slowly back and forth. Blitzø took a closer look, steeping a bit more forward squinting his eyes. "Wait..Y/N? Is that you?" Blitzø asked calling out to the figure, it blinked and jumped from the tree out of sight. Blitzø looked up and down, left to right trying to see where it went but he couldn't find a trace of it. "The fuck was that..?" He mutters to himself then heard a loud thud behind him. He felt eyes stare into his back, heavy footsteps slowly stepping twords him. He gulped, shutting his eyes then turning around peaking his eyes open seeing a familiar figure. His eyes lit up in joy seeing who it was "Y/N!" He spread his arms out with a cheery smile,
Y/N just stood there emotionless. "Uhm..hello? Babe??" Blitzø tilted his head to the side, stepping closer to Y/N. Y/N then started to cry, sniffs then tears hugging Blitzø close catching him by surprise. "Woah! Woah! What's wrong-?"
Blitzø asked, patting Y/Ns back.
"You lied to me." Y/Ns voice echoed, it sounded a bit high pitched and unreal. Blitzø had a confused look on his face not knowing what he meant or what was even going on. "What do you mean..?" Blitzø asked with a confused concern voice.
"You promised." That's all Y/N said, Blitzø still didn't know what he was talking about.
"I don't get what you mean, N/N-?" Blitzø felt Y/N tighten his grip around Blitzø, Blitzø grunted feeling his back be a bit crushed.
"It's all your fault.'' Y/Ns voice went a bit lower, less high pitched. "Y/N..your kinda hugging me to ha-" Blitzø tried to speak but Y/N cut him off, squeezing Blitzø again harder than before. It was a painful, feeling his ribs being crushed, his breath being taken out of his mouth struggling to speak.
He tried to push away from Y/N but he wouldn't let go, Blitzø felt weak against him like this. "You need to learn not to fuck with demons feelings, Blitzo." Y/N said, rasing up one of his arms a knife In his hand.
Blitzø felt his arm swing down into his back, he hissed in pain yelling out for Y/N to stop."Y/N! Stop! Please!" tears filled his eyes as he continued to try and get out of Y/Ns grip but still couldn't, his arms started to feel soar and his back ache the blood dripping down his back. Y/N made Blitzø look at him, grasping his chin glaring at him. "No matter what you do, you always fuck up. it pathetic, Blitzo." Y/N voice was the only thing Blitzø could hear. The wind was gone, the trees stopped rattling, and the grass was still. "Y/N.. please." Blitzø voice was weak and soft. It was quiet.
"I should have never trusted you." Blitzø vision went black feeling himself yelp out, sweat dripping down his face. He looked around, he was in a bed room in a comfy bed he wasn't wearing a shirt or pants just boxers. He looked besides him seeing Y/N sleeping peacefully next to him. He was at Y/Ns.

He sighed to himself getting out of the bed and quietly walking out of the room.
He went twords the kitchen and opened the fridge the light blinding him slightly.
He squinted his eyes trying to see if he could get anything to drink since his mouth felt dry. Still thinking about the nightmare he tried to get it off his mind. "Blitzø..?" He heard a voice behind him. He turned around and seen Y/N standing there rubbing one of his eyes. "It's late, what you doing up?" Y/N voice was tired and raspy, he walked twords Blitzø and wrapped his arms around his waist looking at him.
"Oh..I was just..thirsty.'' Blitzø responded
realizing he sounded a bit odd. "You okay? You sound a bit worried." Y/N asked, grasping his chin gently giving a worried look. "..uhm..yeah, I'm fine- just tired, that's all." Blitzø stutterd, not wanting to say anything about the nightmare. Y/N tilted his head a bit to the side not knowing if he believed him or not but yawned.
"Mkay...well come back to bed when your done, okay?" Y/N softly said and Blitzø nodded feeling Y/N let go of him and walk out of the kitchen hearing his footsteps go down back to his bedroom. Blitzø sighed closing the fridge then deciding he'll just get a cup of water. He got a cup and chugged it down feeling the coldness go down his throat, he put the cup down putting it in the sink. He looked back twords the hallway then walked to the room where Y/N was laying down. He got in bed facing Y/N way thinking about the dream he had, If it meant anything or was just a weird dream. Blitzø seen Y/N scoot up closer to him cuddling into Blitzø speaking  "Goodnight..." Y/N said with a droopy tired voice. Blitzø took a while to respond, putting his head on top of Y/Ns and holding him close. "Goodnight.." he responded, curling his tail and closing his eyes falling back to sleep.
--
1217 words

Been a while, hasn't it?
Hope you liked! And I'll be back soon! (Maybe)

Sorry for any spelling mistakes!