Chapter Six ~Delilah~

The feeling of someone stroking my hair woke me up from my dreamless sleep. Fluttering my eyes open I came face to face with Willow. Letting out a groan and a little stretch I smiled at her. "Good morning, how did you sleep?" That little question alone made me feel so lucky to have her as my mate. "Honestly, I slept amazing. I can't remember the last time I didn't have a restless night's sleep. Or only sleep for a few hours." She looked a little worried about what I said. "It's okay really, I just found that sometimes old battles like to come back to me in my sleep sometimes is all."

She gave me a small sad smile caressing my face, "I'll do anything to keep those memories away so you can sleep darling." My face flushed at her words, and with how close her face was to mine. All I could think about now is what it would feel like to kiss her, and that's exactly what I did. 

I KISSED HER!

She was hesitant to kiss back, but eventually she did and let me just say it was the best fucking feeling in the world. Delilah realized in this moment that this feeling was what she was missing her whole life. She felt utterly complete kissing Willow.

Pulling away breathlessly they stared into each other's eyes both whispering at the same time... "wow" Of course Delilah's stomach had to ruin the moment by growling loudly.

"Haha come on little mate let's get ready and go eat breakfast before training. I'll get you some clothes to change into before we head down." With that said Willow kissed her on the forehead and got up going into the closet.

She came out a few minutes later dressed for training and handed her a set of workout clothes. "You can go into the bathroom to change; I'll wait for you in the hall."

~At Training~

"Okay guys listen up! This is Delilah, head warrior and trainer of the Moonlight pack, and my mate. With the she will be keeping her warrior role in our pack as well. So, she's going to start training with us today." Delilah couldn't deny that she was scared that Willow's pack wouldn't accept that their Luna would also hold a warrior status in the pack. "Okay everyone let's shift and get ready for our run." Willow brought me a little way into the forest so that we would be able to shift without anyone seeing us naked. "Go ahead and shift, we run about 10 to 15 miles that good?" Delilah chuckled "Yeah that's good, I love running in my wolf form anyways." 

Delilah's wolf Storm was bigger than a regular wolf, partly to do with being the daughter of an Alpha and partly because she was a warrior. She was a red wolf with blue eyes which was rare. After shifting she walked around the tree to see Willow's wolf Tate waiting for her.

Delilah couldn't help but stare at her, she was a solid white wolf with gold eyes. She was beautiful even in wolf form. Willow walked up to her nuzzling her nose into the cores fur of Delilah's neck. Following Willow to meek with the rest of the warriors to start the run Willow led Delilah to the front so they could lead together.

I loved running through the woods in my wolf form. The cold dirt under my paws, the trees blurring by the faster I run. Willow ran right next to Delilah the whole time, and Delilah knew that running in wolf form would become their thing.  

After the run they changed back and started to pair off, some to spar, some to lift weights. Delilah felt now was the time she had to prove herself. "Delilah why don't we spar so that I can see how your pack does things." Willow almost seemed uncertain when she said that, and honestly, I wasn't feeling much better about it. Not that I feared losing or getting hurt, but I just wasn't sure if I would be able to correctly spar my mate.

"Yeah, sure let's go." Walking to one of the sparing areas that was free we stood a few feet apart from each other. "Now don't hold back little mate... because I know I won't." It was like everyone heard Willow say that because soon all eyes were on us, and Delilah knew she had to win at this point. 

Delilah had yet to see Willow fight, she with her being the Alpha she would be good. Obviously, but what she didn't expect was for her to be as good as Delilah. When Willow made the first move charging at her Delilah swore, she had it in the bag. You never make the first move, but it was like Willow wanted her to think it would be easier. She was able to pin Delilah down a few times, catching her off guard. Thankfully when Delilah felt like she was going to lose, Willow unintentionally gave her an opening. She left her neck exposed for too long, allowing Delilah to grab ahold of it and pin her to the floor exposing her claws, but making sure not to hurt her.

She knew she had won.

Everything was silent, all training around them had stopped. It was almost like everyone had even stopped breathing, waiting to see what their Alpha's reaction would be. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay we are officially at 93 reads and that is crazy! I want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has read this story so far. It honestly means the world to me. I honestly never expected really anyone to read this let alone over 90 of y'all. So again, from the bottom of my heart thank you.

Next chapter will pick up from the end of this one but in Willow's POV. 

Don't forget to vote if you like this new chapter and comment any tips or ideas you might have for me. I'm all ears. 

Y'all are amazing!