Chapter 2: Relaxing Saturday (Fluff)

3rd POV

The two married couples could be seen watching tv with Alastor leaning on Y/N's chest.

It was just a saturday afternoon things were normal as ever and it's a peaceful day.

Alastor is peacefully watching with a smile while Y/N is gently rubbing the big bump on her stomach, it's been 6 months she's pregnant and it was confirmed a girl which made Y/N so happy.

Alastor on the other hand was even more happy in fact she's actually happy to finally meet the baby but she needs to wait if the baby girl wants to come out.

So today was just a relaxing day, and what do you wanna do if you wanna relax? Sleep, listen to music, watch tv, play games, draw etc.

Y/N was sleeping on the couch with Alastor taking a nap on his chest, he opens his eyes to see the tv open in which he turned it off.

He grabs his phone and played a lo-fi music for more relaxation.

(Subscribe to Lee, another good lo-fi artist)

Y/N hugged Alastor with her peppering him with kisses, she would tease and lick his nose for Y/N he would give her Eskimo kisses since Alastor giggles alot when he's doing it.

The two laid in the couch like cute cats showing their love and affection, Alastor is kissing him too much that he chuckles.

Y/N: You like to tease huh?

Alastor: I do. Please accept it all.

She said with a cute voice which made Y/N's heart beat fast, he hugged her waist while Al hugged his neck.

He nuzzled her neck and gives her smooth skin some love bites and licks with Alastor moaning softly.

Alastor: T-that tickles...

He would give her more love bites not listening to her pleas, she was giggling uncontrollably while Y/N doesn't stop.

Alastor: D-daddy~...

She couldn't do anything since her baby bump decreased her mobility, so she caress his face which made Y/N stop his kisses and looked at the heart-eyed demon.

Alastor: Y-you're so lucky~...

Y/N: I know. And I'll never stop.

He was about to nuzzle her neck again but Al gently pulls his chin and deeply kissed him.

She hugged his neck while Y/N hugs her waist. It was just another day for the L/N's.
_______________________________

A/N: Too short? Nope, just right👌

Anyways, hope you like it.👍😁