twenty-nine

"S-Sana-" She's on top of me hugging me.

"Yes?" Sana asked while leaning her face to me. I just closed my eyes, realized she didn't kiss me and felt her bury her face to my neck.

"What a-are we doing..exactly?"

I was trying to prevent my breathing to race so she won't know i'm dead ass nervous.

"Cuddling?" Sana chuckled.

"Ah..yeah."

I was calmed down when she just stayed like that for minutes. I could feel her breath touching my skin giving me goosebumps.

"Y/N." She called.

"Yeah?"

"Could we stay like this for a while?" Sana asked, i just know she's pouting but i couldn't see her from our position.

"Why would i say no? I'd also love to smell your scent from these sheets." I slowly turned us sideways and she didn't let go.

"Thank you." She softly said and i felt her lips on my neck. I could tell she's sleepy.

Wait.. i just remembered.

I'm still not dressed.

I slowly looked at Sana but she's already sleeping, i can't do anything but to stay like this with her. Never mind, i love this. We just cuddled for hours and slept.

I opened my eyes and we're still cuddling. It feels good to have this time with Sana.

"I love you." I heard Sana say.

"I love you too.." I whispered.

"I'm sorry, did i wake you up?" I asked.

"No no~ have you already eaten?" Y/N sat up.

"Nopeee." I pouted.

Y/N POV

"Just wait here, i'll cook for you." I kissed Sana's forehead and got out of the bed but she held my hand.

"Nooo! Take me with you." She stood up in bed and whined.

"Okay okay, ride me." I faced backwards and let her ride my back. We went downstairs and i put her on the mini bar chair.

"You don't know how to cook, right?" Sana looked at me.

"Yeah, but these days i've been trying to learn."  I proudly said.

"Really? I can't wait to taste your cooking~" She back hugged me while i started to cook.

She prepared the table and i put the food on the table. Her phone suddenly rang.

"Sha, someone's calling you." I told her.

"Hm? Oh." Sana went to get her phone but i saw her cancel the call.

"Why did you not answer it?" I stopped preparing the table and asked her.

"Eh? It's an unknown number. Let's eat!" She said.

"Yeah i hope you'll like this trial cooking." I guide her to seat and she immediately tasted it.

"It's so good! I'm not lying, promise." Sana's eyes lightened up. I could tell she's really liking it, glad i wasn't embarrassed. We watched a movie after eating.

"Sha." I called her.

"Hmm?" She looked at me.

"I heard you were almost robbed before at a park,  did that really happened?" I asked her.

"Mm." She nodded.

That was the bag i gave her before. I gifted her that as a gift when we just started a relationship. I just had this time to ask her because if did something urgent that time and forgot to ask her about it.

"Wait, how did you have it back?"

"Ah, someone helped me." She smiled.

"Really? Thank God you were safe." I hugged Sana and she just smiled and nodded.

She was kinda not in the mood and looks like she's thinking something deep but i just shrugged it off. Maybe she's just sleepy.

"Sha, are you okay? You seem off." I held by her shoulders.

"Yeah, maybe just tired." Sana sat on the couch.

"Do you want me to drive you home now? So you'll get some rest." I stood up and asked her.

"Yes please. I'll just text you okay?" Sana's eyes were sleepy so i guide her to the car. I drove her home and went home after.

Is she sick?

_____________

to be continued...