Chapter 10

After Lan Zhan finally got his home back the first thing he did is to get his uncle heal first and then try to go find his lost brother.

"Lan er gongzi," Lan Zhan look toward the door way from his uncle room, "What is it?" He asked that disciple.

"Many of our disciple came back from their search for Zewu Jun, they couldn't find him. What should we do?" They reported their mission.

"Try one more time. If we still couldn't find him, come back. We still need to rebuild Cloud Recesse," after saying that Lan Zhan went back to take care of his uncle.

"Yes Lan er gongzi," they gave Lan Zhan a bow and left from there.

Lan Zhan see his hand, he look down at it, "all of the cloud are gone, only the Jiang clan symbol is still there."

That is when everything around him went dark, he look around and see nothing but darkness. Lan Zhan see something bright red glowing, he look down at the hand with the Jiang clan symbol on it. On his pinky finger he see a red string, he follow the string and he see Wei Ying standing at the other end with his back to him.

The blackness disappear as he is back in his uncle room, "What was that all about?" He look down at his pinky finger again, he couldn't see the red string anymore.

Lan Zhan can hear noise coming from outside of his uncle room, 'they haven't found xiongzhan yet. I hope he somewhere safe, once uncle is better I should head to Unclean Realm to meet up with Nie Mingjue to see what we can do to take down the Wen.'

On the next day one of the Lan disciple went to see Lan Zhan at his home, "Lan er gongzi, something have happen at the Jiang clan." Hearing this Lan Zhan open up his door, "what happen?" He asked.

"The Wen clan has massacre the whole Jiang clan. Sect leader Jiang Fengmian and his wife pass away. Only Jiang Yanli, Jiang Wanyin and Wei Wuxian is still alive but all three went missing. No one where they are at right now."

'Wei Ying,' "go gather some of our disciple, only those disciple who aren't busy right now. We will go look for the Jiang sibling and Wei Wuxian," that disciple left, he went to do what Lan Zhan just ask him to do.

Seven days later

Wei Ying waited for Jiang Cheng at the bottom of the mountain, he waited day after day, Jiang Cheng still haven't arrive yet.

"Why haven't you come back down yet Jiang Cheng? The process didn't go wrong did it? I am sure Wen Qing didn't mess up since she is the best doctor in her clan."

While waiting for Jiang Cheng to come down from the mountain, Wei Ying felt someone around him, he look around the place. He turn to look behind him on his right, he see Wen Zuliu attack him from behind with his core melting hand. Wen Zuliu smashed his hand on Wei Ying chest, he flew backwards into a sword waiting for him from behind. The sword went straight through Wei Ying chest as he scream out in pain.

That person pull out the sword from Wei Ying, he fell down to the ground with blood coming out from his mouth. Wen Chao begin to get aggressive with Wei Ying, he kick him, insult him, even Wang Lingjiao want to do something with Wei Ying as well. She want Wen Chao to cut off Wei Ying hand because he own them a hand.

Wen Chao even want to melt Wei Ying core, he doesn't know that Wei Ying doesn't have his golden core anymore that is why Wei Ying talk back to Wen Chao. He turn his head to look at Wen Chao and said, "Wen Chao, enough with your bullshit. Bring on whatever you want to do with me. Torture me to death if you want too, the more torture the better. After I am dead, I will turn into a vicious ghost! I will come back to haunt you damn Wen none stop and I will never let you Wen be at peace!"