PART 16

At night:

Y/n's POV:
I opened my eyes and tried to sleep but couldn't and started craving for foods. This is also a part of pregnancy that you crave for foods and so did I.

"Argh whom I'm gonna say to make pancakes if I won't eat it will feel uncomfortable ufff" I said an dlooked beside me. And Found taehyung sleeping. "He's gonna make me" I smirked.

I shook him. "Taehyung wake up! Taehyung hey wake up I'm hungry" he lightly opened his eyes. "Then eat something"... He spoke in his deep sleepy voice. "there's no one to make me food, servants have already left" I pouted.

"Y/n I'm sleepy" he groaned. "I don't know you have to make me pancakes or else I might stay hungry all night"...
"Uff ok" he said and got up I clapped my hands. "Hey take me with you" I said.

"C'mon get up" he said and I got up from the bed as well. Then we walked out from the room and taehyung helped me to step downstairs. We walked towards the kitchen and he put on the apron. "Hey put me here" I said while pointing at the kitchen counter.

He nodded and held me and made me sit on the counter. He took out a bowl and the things he needed to make pancakes. After 5 minutes the better was done and he started making it.

I saw the flour and I thought something. I took a pinch of it and threw it on taehyung' I started laughing while he stood there still looking at me. "What?" I asked, he did the same. We both were now a laughing mess. I don't know why every time I forget that he's my forced husband.

While he was making pancakes I was staring at him. He just looks sinless, ethereal, beautiful and- wait what I am saying? I shrugged my thoughts. But for how long I'll keep shrugging them off? I also don't know. "Here you go pancakes" who I was thinking he interrupted. He put the toppings and gave it to me.

"You like whipped cream right?" He said and I nodded. He put whipped cream and some cherry's on it and gave it to me. He gave me the plate.

"I'm not a good chef but I hope that you like the food" he said. I took the fork and started eating the pancakes.

Taehyung's POV:
While she was eating I was staring at her. Her legs were in the middle and my one arm was on her left and one on her right. Kind of like she was trapped sitting on the counter. As she was eating some of the whipped cream was on her lips.

Which she doesn't knows. I traveled my hands towards her lips and she stopped munching she looked at me. "What?"... "you h-have creamy li- I-I mean you have cream on your lips" I was about to get hit with a heavy thing thank god...

I wiped the cream with my thumb...the both of us were staring deeply into each other's eyes. Then I took my hand off from her face and licked my thumb. Her cheeks were turning into light red colour. "Is it tasty?"... she just nodded lightly.

Next Morning:
Y/n's POV:
I turned to other side, lightly opening my eyes and saw Taehyung wearing his socks. I opened my eyes fully to see what is he doing. I sat on the bed. "Where is going this flight now?" I asked only to hear a chuckle from him. "On a mission" he replied while putting his second socks on.

I literally woke up fully this time. "What do you mean mission, that firing and bombs one?"... he nodded while wearing his coat. "But what if you die?" I said and he just smiled. "Never failed a mission you know!"... "that's ok but this much arrogance isn't even right"... "just telling never had any arrogance" he said buttoning his coat.

"But what if something happens to you?"... "you care?" He asked raising his brows.. "no-I care about myself and my babies that's why, if something happens to you where will I go I mean I don't even know this place"... "don't worry I won't let myself happen anything, I'll be careful" he said.

"L-look I don't even care of something happens to you, but as I told you that I really don't have any other place to survive"... "sure I know" he said and was about to leave when. "Best of luck" I shouted.

Taehyung's POV:
I stopped my feet's when I heard her voice. It made me chuckle. "Accept it or not, you are in love Mrs.Kim" I smirked. And stepped downstairs.

Hangul's POV:
"YOU BASTARD YOU LIED TO ME DID'NT YOU?"... I grabbed yang's hairs and shouted at him. "H-Hangul leave me and let's t-talk" he said, he looked afraid he should be. I was in his office with my two mans. His mans weren't here since I said him to say them to go.

But he didn't know why I was saying. I pointed gun at his forehead. "It's been FREAKIN FOUR MONTHS" I grabbed his collar. "I-I promise I-I'll bring y/n to you and th-that's also alive"... "SHHHH YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT YOU LIE EVERY NEW TIME YOU JUST LIE" I kicked him on his stomach, which made him groan in pain.

"Just 72 hours give me y/n or you'll be dead" I said and threw his head on the table harshly. "Wh-why don't we find her together, I-I mean that Taehyung he's a very powerful maf-" I got really mad and punched his face. "WHY DOES EVERYONE SCARES FROM THAT BASTARD" I again screamed.

"I WANT Y/N, or you are dead" I clenched my teeth's. "Wh-what if I don't read her?
You can take your amount back, I-it's a heavy amount but I'll give it back to you after 2 months". And here I just lost my control. I loaded my gun and.

"I don't want money, that amount must be a heavy for you but not for me though you are a mafia yourself but a very low class one, who can't even save Himself. Listen if I don't get her in 48 hours now. Then I'll cut you into pieces and throw that pieces in front of wolves or I'll burn you alive GET THAT?" I said and shot his arm he screamed in pain.

I cut the time period so he knows that he really needs to find her.

End of Hangul's POV.

Written by: @life_geos_on_bish
.