4

-no one's pov-

"Welcome back guys. This is the start of the Miami vlog, we're going to Florida with Jordan." Nick whispers. "So we had a lot of rain and thunder and lightening last night and everyone got scared so..." He shows Matt, Chris and Jordan sleeping in a pile on his floor. "Everyone evacuated to my room. As you can see, they're just in a pile, sleeping like cavemen. Heathens. So anyways, we're going to Miami, I have to wake the three of them up now and I'm gonna film it because I know it's going to be hilarious. Usually we stay up until like 5 in the morning, but since we knew we had to leave early to get to Florida in time for our photoshoot tomorrow, we decided to all just... basically sedate ourselves so we could get some sleep, I just woke up and checked the time, and now I'm gonna wake the three heathens up."

He sets the camera on his nightstand and turns his bedroom light on.

"Come on guys. Florida awaits. Time to go. Let's get moving." Nick claps.

"Nick, shut up." Chris whines, rubbing his eyes.

Matt gets up off the floor and sighs.

"I don't wanna get uppp." Jordan rolls over and wrap herself around Chris.

"We'll just stay behind and catch up with you later." Chris says.

"No no no. Come on." Nick grabs Jordan's arm and drags her off of Chris.

"Fine." Jordan lets go of Chris.

Nick pulls her up and she almost falls sideways. "Woah woah."

"We better stop for coffee. I'm gonna go change and do my makeup." She yawns, leaving to go to Chris's bedroom where she left all of her stuff.

Chris is the only one out of the three that has an ensuite bathroom, so Jordan always uses his.

She turns the light on and puts her hair up.

-Jordan's pov-

I take off my pajamas and put on a blueish green "Kappa" crewneck and black leggings from Aerie.

I wash my face and put on some mascara and then put on some of the chapstick Matt got me. I love it so much, it tastes like those butterscotch flavored dum-dum lollipops.

I put my hair down so I can brush through it.

After brushing it, I put it right back up into a messy bun.

I pull out some baby hairs so it looks cuter and then actually go to the bathroom.

I walk out of Chris's room. "Alright guys. I'm ready. I can drive first Matt, don't worry."

"Nuh uh, go change right now." Chris says, pointing to his room again.

They all took 5 seconds to change apparently, even with chris not being in his room.

"What?" I ask.

"You are not wearing my clothes to Florida." I say.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because you're gonna ruin it or something."

"That is not true." I cross my arms.

"Change. Now." Chris says.

I sigh and walk up the stairs.

"Down bad bro." Matt says.

"Matt can you seriously shut the fuck up?" Chris yells.

I change into a white t-shirt from Ron-Jon.

"You're seriously going to wear a Ron Jon shirt?" Chris asks.

"Can you stop criticizing everything I'm wearing Mr. black shorts orange hoodie. Why are you wearing a hoodie in the summer?" I ask as we all get our last few things out the door. We packed the car last night.

"You were about to wear a hoodie." Chris says.

"Actually it's a crewneck. There's no hood therefore it is not a hoodie." I say.

"Oh my god stop fighting like an old married couple and just get in the car." Matt sighs.

"I'm driving first." I say.

"I call shotgun!" Chris yells and runs to the front seat.

We all get in and start driving to Dunkin.

"What do you guys want?" I ask, pulling in the drive-thru.

"Glazed donut. I don't like coffee." Chris says.

"Oh what are those croissant sandwiches with cheese and eggs and bacon?" Nick asks.

"Oh yeah the breakfast sandwich. Any coffee?" I ask.

"Iced latte with 2 pumps of French vanilla." Nick says.

"Matt?"

"Cup of black coffee."

"Oh my god." We all whine.

He laughs.

We pull up to the window.

"Welcome to Dunkin, what can I get for you today?" The person behind the speaker says.

"Hi can I get a medium iced latte with 3 pumps of vanilla, a medium iced latte with 2 pumps of French vanilla, a glazed donut, a bacon egg and cheese sandwich, and a small black coffee." I say slowly so she can get it all.

"Anything else?" She asks.

I turn to the boys.

"Get a donut with chocolate frosting and sprinkles too." Chris says.

"A donut with chocolate and sprinkles?" I ask.

"Alright, you're all set. Drive up to the next window, have a good day."

"Thank you, you too!" I drive up to the first window.

I go to pull out my card.

Chris climbs over me and hands his to the worker instead.

I sigh. "Chris."

He smiles.

"We're gonna take turns paying, how many times have new told you?" Nick asks.

"Whatever." I mumble.

We go to the second window and get what we ordered.

"Why did you get 2 donuts?" I ask chris.

"One of them isn't for me." He says.

Matt, nick and I look at each other.

"It's for you. You need to start eating good again."

"Donuts are nit 'good' but thanks." I roll my eyes. "And I forgot to do my sit ups last night so no."

They all start talking at the same time.

"If you stop eating again i swear to god."

"You do not need to be skinnier."

"If you call yourself fat again I'm going to hit you."

"Can you guys stop? I'm still healthy. I'm eating."

"Not really. You had carrots for dinner last night. That's a snack." Chris says.

"So? It's healthy."

A/n- THANK YOU FOR 600 READS BEBS