part 7: scilla and iris

[a/n: anything that is in [these brackets] and is in bold is an a/n]

~lilith POV~

today i head to the castle. after yesterday i realized i can not distance my self from such cute children so i decided to let everything play out and then in six years when the game starts, i will deal with the problems when they come. for now i shall just bond with them and let fate play out. well i guess this is not the right fate cause lilith did not attend this event nor did she grow up with the targets.

the selection will take place in a palace in the woods where our teachers will come and go for the lessons. well it is more like a survival camp. there won't be any servants their either it is like a program to make us self sufficient. i explored through the 'palace' i came a few hours early so i could settle in. it a palace only in name it is more like a cottage there are five bathrooms one large bedroom with two bunk beds and a single bed . there is a kitchen and a hall. second floor is like a big dojo. outside is a forest.

 outside is a forest

[a/n: some pics of the place ^_^]

after i unpacked my bags i went to explore the cabinets in the kitchen.  i saw there were ingredients for a caramel custard pudding. they don't have a lot of food that enjoyed in my world so i was craving it though i would have to substitute some ingredients it will taste the same. i'll make some for my new teachers as a student offering. and five four my new classmates and me. and if they ask about it i will just say that i don't only read books on magic and mystery, and i read some cooking books as well, and this is my version of the pudding so it is not a lie. living alone in a university , having no friends and not needing to study that often means a lot of free time allowing me to learn whatever i want.