CHAPTER 91

"All right!" Mina cheered. "I'll see if I can arrange something!"

"Y/n!!!!!"

You jumped up from the bed. "WHAT?!"

"Open theeee dooooooooooooooooooooooooooor!!!!!"

"GEEZ, fine!" you exclaimed, pulling on shorts and a hoodie before opening the door. "What is it, Kirishima?" you asked rather harshly, glancing at the clock. "It's 10 on a Sunday morning. Way too early for me."

"We're building a pillow fort in the common room!" he informed excitedly, not disturbed by your behavior at all.

"That's awesome!" you yelled your mood doing a 180 as you locked the door and stepped out of it.

"I know right! We started a bit of time ago with all the others but Shinsou asked me to let you sleep at least until 10 so you wouldn't be all grumpy," he explained. You smiled slightly. "Oh and by the way, we're planning on making it huge, Yaoyurozu's making the pillows right now."

"I could help with that," you smiled, stepping into the common room. "Holy cow, that's massive!"

"Told ya," he grinned. "Now come on, let's go build."

***

"Are you sure making a second floor is safe?" Hitoshi asked you while you were tossing the pillows on your feathers because they were going to be the support of the second floor until you made something better for the job.

"Not at all," you laughed. "But that's what makes it fun." You landed and went inside the fort, starting to emit fog from your wings to make a more stable roof for the first floor. When you finished, you went back out where everyone was waiting, pillows in their hands. "It's safe to go up now," you informed while retrieving your feathers.

"Yeah!" they cheered, tumblingly climbing up the pillow stairs.

Knock. Knock.

"I'll get it," Todoroki said calmly and went to open the door. "Oh, Mr. Aizawa. And you guys, come in."

You turned your head to who the 'you guys' were. The third years, Eri and Eikichi.

"Hey!" you cheered, landing in front of them. "Glad to see you all!"

"Hey, Y/n- What in the name of-" Aizawa started after he had looked up. He cut it off with a sigh. "I'm not going to ask questions. Keep doing what you're doing."

"Woah! That's a cool thing you have here!" Mirio cheered.

"Yeah," you agreed, standing up from hugging Eikichi and Eri. "You guys wanna help us build it? It's going to be magnificent."

"Of course!" Mirio cheered, making the two other third years nod with small smiles before they headed off.

You crouched in front of the two kids again. "You wanna hear about a secret plan I have?"