CHAPTER 5

8 YEARS LATER

Y/N POV

It's been eight years and there is so sign of beomgyu. I cried each and every day remembering him. My life is playing with me , isn't it ? I shifted to America alone for getting a job along with a hope of finding you Beomgyu. A whole month I searched for him but he was nowhere to be found. America is quite big.

Before dying I want to feel you Gyu.

• Flashback •

I am at the hospital as my head ache is becoming severe as the days were passing. It's very unusual. After feeling the pain , my body goes numb and it's difficult for me to even hear sounds.

After waiting for an hour , I got called inside. I greeted the doctor and she greeted back. Doctor Kang is our family doctor and we've been really close since two years.

Doctor Kang : I need to examine first.

I nodded and lied on the hospital bed. She put some meter on my head and looked at the monitor. She started moving the meter around my head maybe looking for the problem. Suddenly the meter from her hand fell and her eyes widened. I got up and looked at her.

She gulped.

Doctor Kang : Y/N.

Y/N : what is it Doctor Kang ?

Doctor Kang : My Y/N , it's tumour.

End of Flashback •

I smiled painfully as a tear dropped from my eyes. I only have an year left. I didn't tell my friends because I don't want them to know. I don't want to see their condition from above when I'll pass away.

I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

I'm gonna die in a year.

Beomgyu , do you know it ?

How can you know it ?

I chuckled and then broke into tears.

Why is it have to be me out of billions of people ?

I wiped out my tears as I heard my phone ringing. It was an unknown number. I took a breath and picked it up.

// On Call //

? : Am I talking to Yang Y/N ?

Y/N : yes.

? : Hello Y/N , I'm talking from ' Waeng Entertainment '. You passed the entrance test. You are supposed to come for the interview here tomorrow.

Y/N : I got it. Thankyou very much.

// Call Ended //

Tch

I plopped on the bed and threw the phone aside.

Fine , let's get a new beginning.

NEXT DAY

' Waeng Entertainment '

I read the name out loud confirming that I'm at the right place. I sighed in satisfaction and smiled.

I fixed my clothes and walked inside. My jaw dropped as I saw the interior of the company. The owners must be billionaires. I gulped and looked at myself. Everyone is wearing professional outfits and here's me wearing only a white blouse with black pants.